35

I closed my eyes, trying to catch my breath. Grayson was right by my side, his beast heaving up and down. I tilt his head to the side with my hand, so he's looking at me.

"Do you ever get this tight feeling in your chest when you look at me?"

G swallowed hard, his Adam's apple bobbing. My hand was still underneath his jaw, softly touching his stubble. I wanted him to answer.

"Y-yes."

"Do you ever think about me when I'm gone?"

I climb on top of him, sitting in his stomach my hands on his chest. My hair was sticking to my back due to our recent activities in his bed. I didn't realize we were going on for an hour.

"All the time."

"Do you love me?" I whisper, leaning close to him, our lips inches apart. I bat my lashes at him, his eyes wide.

"I think I do."

"Do you not know?"

"I've never loved someone."

I put my hand right about his heart. It was pounding away. Not missing a beat. He looked back at me and back at my hand.

"Has anyone ever made your heart skip a beat?"

He shakes his head, lips parted in awe as he stared at me. "You're in love," I murmur against his cheek. "You're in love with me. I'm in love with you."

"I belong to you," he says quietly. "Im nothing without you."

I grab his face, looking into Death's eyes, his mesmerizing amber eyes. Lost. He was lost, the soft side of him showing in the different shades of colors. He meant this, he didn't know what it was but he knew, if that makes sense.

"I love you."

Every time the word left my lips his heart would start to speed up. His lips parted,loud breaths coming out.

"What have you done to me?" He whispers. "What have you caused, cupcake?"

"I made you feel." I kiss him on his lips, slow and soft so our lips make a pop sound every time we comeback for more.

Grayson pushed me off once we heard a crash in the hallway. I covered myself with the sheet, and G was already outside his room with a pair of boxers on. I didn't know what was happening, and I didn't want to stay in his room after I saw a figure pass outside his window. I sped walk into the living room, finding Grayson shutting his front door. A few feet away there was a broken picture frame. I go to it, picking it up so I can view it.

It was a picture of the both of us, G looking annoyed as is squished his face together. I didn't know he framed this.

"God dammit," he curses, picking up glass. "Don't touch it, I'll clean it up."

"I told you, you need to start locking the door."

"Yeah, yeah," he grumbles, walking to his kitchen grabbing the broom. "FUCKING hell, that was my favorite."

I smiled, taking the photo out of the frame. This was my favorite too.