30

It was Christmas Eve. My parents were out getting more ingredients for the Christmas Dinner we were having tomorrow. Some of my cousins were coming and I thought it would be the perfect time to introduce my parents to Grayson. I still needed to talk to him about it to. I hope he wouldn't say no, because I honestly felt like I would be pushing the limit. I was actually on the way to his place, coming from Jesse's. We exchange gifts at Jesse's place every year on Christmas Eve, watching some Holiday movies before we go on with the rest of our day.

I walked straight in, rolling my eyes again when the door was unlocked. I swear to god, I should have gotten him an automatic lock. Ariana Grande was blaring through his speakers that were installed around his house. I was surprised cause it was different from his music taste. It was from her year old album Christmas & Chill.

Grayson was in his kitchen, pulling out eggs from the fridge. On the counter was salt, flour, peanut butter and some bowls. He was actually going to baking, how cute. I wrapped my arms around his body, pressing my face to his bare back. It was so defined and tan, it was also radiating a lot of heat.

"Merry Christmas Eve," he murmurs, removing my hands and turning around to face me. He interlocked our hands, swinging them back and  forth. I looked up above the entry way of his kitchen from the living room. There was Mistletoe hanging above us. The cheesy bastard.   "Oh look at that. Looks like you have to kiss me."

"Aren't you going to lean down?" I ask him. Does he not see this height difference?

"No. Try and kiss me."

"Stop being a cunt," I huff, letting go of his hands and crossing my arms across my chest.

"Come kiss my lips cupcake," he teases, puckering his lips.  I reach for his shoulders and jump. His automatic reaction was to catch me. I grab his hair from the back of his head and tug back slightly.

"You're a pain in the ass, you know that death?"

"Always. Don't know why you're surprise," he chuckles, his eyes looking right into me.

I give him his kiss, soft and slow, pulling back with my eyes closed. I open them to see him staring at me.

"Wanna be my little elf?" He asks wiggling his eye brows at me.

I jump down, rolling my eyes at him. Only Grayson would ruin the moment. "No let's make cookies."

Grayson grabs my hand and twirls me around so I'm back to facing his chest. "Dance with me," he demands softly. He spins me back out before pulling me back, grabbing my other hand. I giggled as we danced in his kitchen, December playing through the speakers.

"I'm just trying to keep my baby warm til the winter time," I sing, swaying side to side in Grayson's arms.

"I'll keep you safe too," he adds, disregarding the lyrics too.

"My big man."

We started to make cookies after the song finished. Grayson had the dry ingredients to mix, and when he spilt some powder, he rubbed his hand in it, walked past me to the sink and slapped my ass, leaving a white hand print on my jeans. I scowled at him, wiping peanut butter on his face. Once everything was mixed together and we put them on the sheet and into the oven we went to the living room. I watched as Grayson lit the fireplace before coming over to sit with me. I was so fascinated by the way he moved, every inch of his body beautiful to look at. He was that one person you were mesmerized by.

"Come over to my place for Christmas."

"Uh."

"Please Grayson?" I beg. "I want my parents to meet you."

"I don't know, Sahar..."

"I swear they will love you. I want them to see how wonderful you are."

"I'm no where near wonderful. Nothing wonderful about being dark and sexual."

"Everything is wonderful when it has to do with sex and death," I tell him. "Come on, freaks together. You won't be the only one there like that."

"Will it make you happy?"

I nod my head, my eyes beaming with delight. I don't think he's ever met the parents of someone he's dating.

"Truly happy?"

"Yes."

His hand rubs his jaw, and he slumps down. A large sigh leaves his lips, his chest falling. "Fine, cupcake. I'll come over."