24

I was sitting in G's lap, my tongue sticking out on the side of my mouth as I concentrated on the sketch. He already finished his skeleton hand, and since this was a collab, and I can mimic his style, I made a cupcake. It would be our own little inside joke.

"Only you," he says, in my ear, tucking my hair behind it. His teeth bite down lightly on my ear, tugging it.

I smack his thigh. "Quit it, I'm trying to finish this."

"You look like you're about to snap the pencil in your hand," he chuckled.

I rolled my eyes at him, doing a finishing touch on the candle. The idea looked great, we just had to carve it. Or well, G had to carve it.

"Are you done?"

"Yes. Our little inside joke, yeah?"

"Death's cupcake. That doesn't sound to bad," he says, wrapping his hand in my hair and pulling my head back to kiss him. We shared a couple of kisses, the last one being the longest. I actually got lost in his plump pink lips, I kinda forgot where I was at.

"Let's get this started," he says, wrapping his arm around me and pulling us closer to his table. I held the block of wood as he started carving. He did it so carefully, it was amazing how much of a steady hand he had. I was so mesmerized by him working, the door bell to his home went off and it snapped me out of the trance.

"Would you be a good girl and answer the door for me?" G asks, running his free hand on my thigh.

"Sure thing." I get off him, earning a slap on the ass and a greedy chuckle from him. I scowled at him before walking back to his living room. Through the glass on his door, I could tell the person was tall and built. When I opened the door I was surprised to that it was G's twin.

"Oh, uh. Is Grayson here?"

Grayson. That's his name.

"Yeah, he's in his stu—"

"Ethan!" I turned around to see G, oh I mean Grayson, standing behind me. His eyes darted to me, and then back to his brother. He was worried that I would get his actual name, it was evident in his body language. Too bad he was too late.

"Hey bro. I was just checking in on you," he says. "Who's this pretty girl? She better not be underage."

It seemed he knew about his brother's sexual and dark tendencies. I wondered if Grayson has ever been with someone who was underage.

"She's not," Grayson snorts. "This is Cu— Sahar."

I try to hide my laugh at his fails attempt to introduce me. Only he would call me cupcake instead of my actual name.

"It's nice to meet you Sahar. I'm Ethan."

I shook his hand, giving him a smile. He looked exactly like Grayson, but at the same time he didn't. His longish flowing hair and the clean shaven face proves it. Along with the hazel eyes. Remembering when I was in Two Hands, I recall seeing Ethan, Grayson's back was turned to me.

"So is that all you needed?" Grayson asks, crossing his arms over his chest. Was he seriously trying to act tough right now? His voice changed too.

"Whoa, did I interrupt something?"

"No."

"Yes."

I glared at Grayson. I don't know why his mood changed suddenly but it did. He probably felt threaten by his own twin. It was sad.

"Okay," Ethan says awkwardly. "I'll see you around, Bro. It was nice meeting you Sahar."

"You too, Ethan," I say, walking him out. It was weird considering it wasn't even my house, but Grayson surely wasn't going to do it. I closed the door once he stepped out onto the porch. I looked at Grayson, who was still holding up the tough guy act. I crossed my arms too, staring him down. I've been getting used to his killer stare, not bowing down so quickly to the Dragon.

"What's wrong with you, Grayson?"

He opened his mouth to say something, but nothing came out. His shoulders slumped down and his sighed. "I knew I couldn't keep it from you."

"Why did you even hide your name from me anyways? We've known each other for a long enough time."

"It's just something else that I lost."

"What?"

"My identity. My hidden identity is gone."

"I—"

"I was hidden for a reason, but here you are, breaking every rule I created to keep myself hidden."

"Are you seriously blaming me right now?"

"It's not your fault," he retorts, rolling his eyes. "Before you get all whiney on me, none of this is your fault, so calm down girly."

I was getting war flashbacks from when we first started talking. I was concerned why he was talking to me like this in the first place. He hasn't since we've gotten closer.

"Hm."

"I think you should go home."

"If you're that pressed about it, Ill give you space. I'll see you around," I say.

I slipped on my shoes and grabbed my jacket. I wasn't going to play. If he wanted to throw a fit because I found out his name, which is a stupid reason to even throw the fit, then so be it.

"Bye, G."