22

Day 54, and I was back at the Dragon's lair. The door was open, and my eyes landed right on him. His hands were in pants, and I couldn't help but snap a photo of him.

***

***

I made my way to the couch, sitting on chest. He woke up, which was my intention. His amber eyes were dark and deep to look at. I shuddered when his hands grabbed my hips roughly and moved me closer to his face. He leaned forward, kissing me right there. Heat automatically rushed in between my thighs.

"You shouldn't have."

"I didn't."

"But you washed yourself in vanilla and oranges."

"Not for you."

He unbuttons my pants, pulling the waist band down. I was already sensing a struggle so I got off him and took them off myself. I tried to neatly put them on the table but G was in a rush, pulling me back to him. I was in the same position, only closer and less fabric in the middle of us.

"Oh yes," he murmurs, running a finger down. My eyes widen as he moves the fabric away, the cold air hitting me. He pulls me closer, attaching his mouth to me there. I leaned back, grabbing onto his leg. His tongue moved in slow strokes, his fingers digging into my hips. He finishes his torture, kissing me once more. His hand goes behind my back, pulling me forward. My panties were back in place, but they were a bit wet.

"I've been waiting to eat this cupcake for weeks!" He says to himself. "Now, it's time for you to taste yourself."

"Um, I don't know about that," I say softly, looking around the room.

"You'll enjoy it as much as I enjoy it," he muses, licking his hand and touching me. I cried out when his finger pushes through, my legs trembling as he hits that certain spot. "Wow, you're really fucking wet," he smirks.

I lean forward, covering his mouth with my hand. "Shut up, already." I move my hips around as he pushes another one in. His chest was going up and down quickly as he chuckled at my response. My muscles were contracting, and just as I was so close to cumming over his fingers and possibly his face, he pulls his hand away.

"Fuck!" I groan out in disappointment. Literally only him.

"Open," he orders, roughly. He sticks his fingers in my mouth, curling them like he normally does. I swirl my tongue around them, holding his hand so he doesn't pull out quickly like he normally does. I hum, sending vibrations through his hand.

"What a good girl," he muses, astonished that I was obeying him. "Now let me see those pretty pink lips of yours."

He retracts his hand from my mouth and I grin at him. "Which ones, baby?"

He's surprised by the sound of my voice. I'm even surprised by my voice. I move myself down, away from his face and kiss him right on the lips. His finger is right underneath my chin, keeping me up. His tongue ran across my bottom lip, before fully going inside. His free hand grabbed my ass, giving it a small squeeze before slapping it real hard. I giggled, making him smile through the kiss.

His dick was poking through his jeans, creating a really small tent. I looked at him, my eyebrows quirked. How could he deal with the pain? Shouldn't that hurt? I was about to pull his pants down, so I can return the favor, but he stopped me.

"Don't worry about me," he starts. "Let's just finish you off." He flipped us over like it was nothing. He was in between my legs, my panties gone. I wanted to shout that those were expensive, but he put his mouth back to me there, shutting me up so quick. I couldn't even get the letter G out of my mouth. His nose would occasionally hit my clit, making my hips buck up. I wanted to cry out, the speed he was going at increasing the pleasure. His big hands kept me down, his finger tips digging into me. He eventually pulled his mouth away from me to blow, sending shivers down my spine.

He was going to make me cum. He was fulfilling his promise. And I was fulfilling mine. He was getting a taste of me, and he was able to bring me to that beautiful high. My stomach was twisting, the fire dropping lower and lower, until I came undone. My thighs were shaking uncomfortably, and I covered myself up, trying to make him stop. The pressure was too much for me to handle, and his finger kept rubbing between me.

"G," I croak, my voice gone. "No more."

"You got my couch wet, cupcake. I knew you were a-"

"G."

He smiled at me, kissing my wet thighs, licking them the lower he got. I grabbed a fistful of his hair, bringing his face closer to mine. His amber eyes were now greenish brown, with light gold flecks. His gaze was still intense to look at.

"You sure do know how to pleasure a girl," I murmur, my hand still fisted in his hair.

"You needed a real man to make you cum like that. Glad I was the one to do it."

xx

Smut is really bad and I'm so sorry I'm rusty as hell. I haven't written smut in so long yikes! Eileen I hope you choke sis