15

He was literally right there. He did that. He proved me wrong. His gorgeous brown hair was laying right on his forehead. His jaw was sharp, so defined and so beautiful. I wanted to grab him. Jump his bones for Christ sakes. He was right when he said he looked like a man, and now I can see why he was so cocky about his looks.

"You're... here."

"Yeah, no shit cupcake." His voice was so different from the phone call and the video. I was mesmerized by how deep it was.

I stepped up on the side of my car, not able to see that well. He chuckled at me, and I glared as I crossed my arms on the top of my car.

"What are you doing here?"

"I'm here because you asked me too."

"You ignored me for three days."

"I was going through some things."

"Meaning avoiding me?" I snicker.

His piercing amber eyes went through me. He was so intense to look at, and it freaked me out a bit. I was a fucking bunny, and he was the damn dog, ready to tear me apart.

His shoulders slumped in defeat, a sigh leaving his mouth. His beautiful lips were so full and pink, I wondered what it would be like to actually kiss th— no. I shouldn't be thinking like this. He's a prick. I shouldn't. But I want to.

"You want to go to Two Hands?"

"Why do you seem nervous?"

"I showed my face. I came here. I broke every single rule in my book for a fucking cupcake."

My heart started pounding. He was right, he said he was never going to let me see him. To talk to him. Only thing I didn't know was his actual name.

"So what's your name?"

"No, cupcake. I don't think so."

"What do you mean? You've came this far," I whine.

"Ugh, you and your whiney little comments, enough cupcake, please," he cringed, shaking his head. "Now do you, or don't you? I can drive back home."

"Yes, I'll go with you. I'll meet you there yeah?"

"Okay."

I jumped down, smiling as I got into my car. Something in my heart was beaming with pride. He broke his rules, for me. Me! I didn't think I was getting through to him, he always played hard to get. I don't know why he was so bottled up, not trusting anyone, but who can you trust now a days?

The eight minute drive seemed like 30 minutes. I couldn't contain my excitement and my nervousness. I saw him here, for the first time, not even realizing it. He was a twin, too.

I was lucky enough to find a parking spot on the crowded streets. I didn't know if he was here already, but I wouldn't be surprised. I grabbed my wallet from my backpack and walked in. He was at the same table the last time I saw him with his brother. His intense eyes and beautiful brows were quirked, as he watched me stride to the table.

"I hope you're hungry," he murmurs. "I got you Avocado smashed."

"How did you k—"

"You're predictable," he simply states.

My eyes widen, and my mouth opens when the waiter brings me a Iced Green Mint tea. He was observant and had an impeccable memory. I stared at his drink too, it was so pretty. Everything about Two Hands was pretty aesthetic.

"How was school?"

"Shit."

"How was your day?"

"Was shit until you appeared," I huff, sipping on the straw.

"Why is that? I normally irritate you."

"You were irritating me by not responding to my texts," I growl, rolling my eyes at him.

"I said I had to deal with something," he scowls.

"I don't believe it," I murmur, sipping on more tea.

"Well believe it cupcake. Not everything is about you!" He raised his voice, his hands clenching and unclenching on the table. Most girls would be frighten, startled by the tone of voice he was giving me, but I was not phased. Most guys who are "tough" like him tend to be soft on the inside.

"Never said it was," I shrug nonchalantly.

The food was placed in front of us, my mouth watering at the sight of avocado and sourdough bread and the things it comes with.

G cut a piece and stabbed it with his fork before holding it in front of me. I stared at the fork before looking at him quizzically.

"I've had this before G. And it's on my plate too," I tell him, pointing out the obvious.

"I don't care. Eat it."

I open my mouth, not seeing the point of arguing with him. He slides the fork out of my mouth, before starting to cut another piece and eat it for himself. He was probably getting some sort of sensation feeding me. My cheeks heat up, the room suddenly getting hot. He watched me eat the entire time, making me keep my head down while I eat.

"Look at me cupcake. Why are you scared? I thought you wanted to see me? How can you do that when you're not even looking at me?"

"You're intense to look at," I say.

"Your softness is showing."

"Your cuntness is showing," I snort.

"Making new words like always," he laughs. Damn his laugh was so deep. It actually made me laugh cause it was so cute and obnoxious.

"It's weird seeing you be carefree. You're normally a hard ass in our messages."

"Cause I am a hard ass, but that was really funny."

"So you admit you miss me making up names for you?"

"Isn't it suppose to come in the cupcake package? Silly, soft, and sweet?"

"ENOUGH," I sputter, laughing out loud.

"It will never be enough cupcake."