45

Grayson was chilling on his couch, hand in his pants. I was in his kitchen, making him some soup since it was cold outside. Poor Grayson was on bed rest for a week, and he couldn't put any strain on his shoulders. His followers were getting Antsy, waiting for a new piece of work. I was waiting for the day G would actually post a photo of himself, show the world who baileyillustrations really was.

"Why is that tiny little butt of yours in the kitchen?" He hollers at me.

"I'm making you food, what do you think?" I snort at him.

"Why make me food when you can sit on my face and I can eat those pink lips of yours?"

I roll my eyes, pouring soup into the bowl before walking over to him and handing him the bowl. I sat next to him resting my head on his shoulder as we watched t.v. He was back, he was okay.

"When will you show your face on Baileyillustrations?"

He stops eating and leans forward to put the bowl on the table. He leans back and stares straight ahead. I was afraid to speak again. I seem to say things that make him silent or pressed.

"How about now?" He grabs his phone and scrolls through his photos. I watch as he types the caption, and I get the notification on my phone.

***

baileyillustrations I think it's time you guys know what I look like

baileyillustrations I think it's time you guys know what I look like. My name is Grayson Bailey, and I'm the one who drawings women and skulls. This wouldn't be up if it weren't for my beautiful persistent cupcake @saharcastro .

***

"Wow."

"I know."

"I remember when I was so curious about seeing your face. I wonder how your followers feel now."

"They'll probably have wet dreams of me," he laughs.

"Cocky as ever."

"When am I not?" He mocks me.

"Shut up."

"Shut up," he mimicked, his voice higher.

"Grayson."

"Grayson."

"You're so fucking irritable."

"You're lucky I can't punch you right now since you're crippled."

He gets on top of me quickly, amber eyes looking deep into my body. His tongue swipes across lips, and his hands clench into a fist. I reached out to touch his face marveling every line, every part of his face.

"I love this," I murmur.

"I love you."

"Do you mean it? You're not just saying it?" I look up at him through my lashes.

"Yes," he says in an affirmative tone. "I'm lucky enough to have a girl like you."

"Um, your soft side is showing," I point out, tapping his nose.

"Shut up," he growls, grabbing my face and squeezing my lips together. He leans down and smashes his lips to mine, being a little rough with me. "Such a whiney little squishy."

"What are you going to do?"

"Do you want me to do something?" He laughs, mocking my ass like always.

I grab his hair and pull his head down, so my lips can get close to his ear. "I want you to fuck me," I whisper, my lips brushing against the side of his ear. "But you're crippled so looks like you have to wait."