Five years old part 1

"I don't wanna go Mommy." Olivia told me leaning her head on my chest in bed the next day. Bella was going home tomorrow after Olivia has her first day at school.

Right now, she didn't want to go to school, she was scared and she wasn't good at meeting new people. I know that it has something to do with her childhood. She may not remember everything that happened when she was a kid but she knows enough and remembers enough to have some trust issues. I knew I had to speak to her teacher and explain the situation. I just didn't want anyone to recognise me. I may not be a well known actress just yet but people recognise me when I'm in the street alone. I don't want them to know about Olivia, it would put her in danger and ruin her childhood even more than it already has been.

"I know baby but you have to. You're getting bigger. You'll make new friends and have a normal life." I told her stroking her hair.

"I'll miss you too much." She whimpered, I sighed.

"Olivia Look at me." I told her firmly and she looked up at me. I grabbed her face and held it in my hands. "I'll miss you too baby but you'll only be there for a few hours and I'll come pick you up. But you need to go, you'll have fun, I promise." I told her staring into her eyes.

"You'll come back?" She whimpered.

"I'll be back. I promise." I kissed her forehead. "Now, why don't you go get Bella and we can watch a film before bed."

"With hot chocolate?" She asked tilting her head.

"With hot chocolate." I agreed and she jumped off the bed heading to her room where Bella had stayed for the past year. She had finished her gap year and was getting ready to go to college in the fall.

I went downstairs to start on the hot chocolates through my coffee machine and prepared some snacks for us to munch on while watching the film. "Mommy! Aunt Bella said we can't watch little mermaid!" Liv yelled to me. I poked my head out of the door and looked at Bella.

"Bella! This is Livs house, she gets to choose what we watch." I joked and Bella sat on the couch folding her arms and pouting. Liv was laughing so much she had tears streaming down her cheeks and I rolled my eyes finishing the hot chocolate and the snacks. I put it all on a tray and went into the living room.

Bella and Olivia was curled up in a blanket and the movie was ready to be played. I set the tray on the coffee table and passed Bella her cup and Livs her Minnie mouse cup. I grabbed mine and the bowls of snacks and sat them between us.

Liv curled up into my side hugging me around my waist and I smiled. I took her cup off her and passed it to Bella to put back on the tray. Liv pulled the bowl out from between us andpassed it to Bella.

"You tired babe?" I asked and she nodded. "Do you want to go up to bed?" She shook her head on got comfortable. I smiled and Bella changed the channel to a film we would both enjoy.

"She's adorable." Bella whispered to me and I smiled down at her, stroking her hair.

"Yeah, I can't believe I'm lucky enough to have her." I told her honestly and Bella smiled at me. "I can't imagine my life without her anymore."

"I know. I'm so glad you found something that makes you happy. I know you've had a rough few years with Jordan but you got what you wanted. You got a little family." I shrugged.

"It's not a family without a man." I told her with a smirk.

"Then find a man. You're gorgeous, anyone would be lucky to have you in their lives. They're stupid if they think you're not worth it."

"Thanks Bells. But I can't trust any man after Jordan. He destroyed me." I told her honestly. I slowly and gently lifted Olivia up into my arms and carried her up the stairs. "Night, make sure you're not up later. You've got a long journey tomorrow." I called back  down to her.

"I won't Love you Laur."

"Love you too." With that I went into my room and laid Olivia down in the middle of my bed and helped her get comfortable before I headed into the bathroom to get ready for the night.

I washed my face and pulled my hair up into a bun and I changed into a pair of sweats and a tank top. I climbed into bed next to Olivia and cuddled into her. I took in the scent of her hair. "I love you." I mumbled and closed my eyes falling into a deep sleep.

I was scared and unsure as to what would happen tomorrow when I drop Liv off to her first day at school.