Steven?

After Olivia foot dilemma, we were relaxing on the couch together watching some reruns of the walking dead. 

It always calmed Olivia down.  She said it made more sense as to why we didn't go public with our relationship. She loved watching me happy and acting with my friends.

She's always wanted to watch me on set but never had the chance.  I was starting to think that telling the cast was the best thing to do. 

"Mom?" I turned to look at her. "Can you tell me about my birth parents?" She asked me.

"Why do you wanna know about them?" I asked, I was a little hurt that she wanted to know about them. We spoke a bit about them last year but I wouldn't go into much detail.

Was she getting sick of me already and want to go live with her birth parents?

"I was just wondering. I mean did they just give me up without a reason? Didn't they love me enough to look after me themselves?" I shrugged.

"I'm not sure. We've talked about this. I don't know your birth parents. You were left on my door step 10 years ago with just a note and birth certificate that was it. I don't know them. I've never heard of them before. I've researched into them but there's nothing to go by. I've spoken to the police but that's a dead end too." I explained and she sighed dejectedly.

"I know. I love you and I know that you're my Mom. But I just want some answers." She told me and my heart went out to her.

"I'm sorry." I apologised and turned my head back to the reruns we were watching.  I didn't want to have that conversation anymore. It wasn't one I ever wanted to have.  I felt useless when she asked me those sort of questions.

We continued to watch in silence until my phone beeped. I picked it up and saw it was my Mom.

'Hey Lauren. Daddy and I have arranged a trip up to you next week. Make sure you have room for us." My Mom texted me and I rolled my eyes. She was always here. She had never brought my sad before though.  Olivia had only ever met him once or twice. She was very fond of my mom though. 

'Okay. Thanks for letting me know." I replied.

Just then there was a knock on the door. I wasn't expecting anyone. It was getting late too. Who would be here at this time?

I opened the door and my eyes widened. I looked back in at Olivia who was watching me from the couch.

"Steven?"