Talk with Steven

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"I came to talk but if its a bad time, I could come back another time." He said and I shook my head.

"Could you just give me one minute?" He nodded and I walked back into the house shutting the door behind me and sat back next to Liv.

"Liv, Steven's here and I don't know if I can hide it from him anymore. Could we tell him? He won't tell anyone I promise." I had to make sure she was Okay with it because it was her life and I dind;t want t betray her trust by telling someone she doesn;t even know.

"Yeah okay. But could I go ustairs until you've told him?" I nodded.

"Do you want me to help you up?" I asked and she shook her head.

"No, I've got it. Talk to Steven tell him the truth. You deserve it. I know you like him." She said with a giggled and hobbled up the stairs slowly. I sighed and stood up heading back t the door hoping Steven was still there. And he was.

"Sorry about that. Come on in." I opened the door wider and he walked in and sat on the couch. "Do you want anything to drink" I asked.

"I'm fine thank you." He said and I sat next to him. "Now could you tellme what really happened today?" He asked. That's what I knew he was here for and with Liv's okay, I could tell him.

"How about I start at the very beginning 10 years ago." I sighed.

"Wait Ten years ago? What happened ten years ago?" He asked and I grabbed him hands.

"Promise me, You won't freak out. I want you to understand why I never told anyone. I want you to understand why it was such a big deal to keep a secret. Even from you." He nodded.

"I have a daughter." I told him and his eyes widened.

"What? A daughter?" I nodded.

"Can I explain?" I asked him and he nodded gesturing with his hands.

"Please."

"Well..." I started.