Olivia?

"Lauren? Can you hear me?" It was faint and echoed inside my head. I opened my eyes squinting as I adjusted to the light.

"Yes." I mumbled hoarsely. "What happened?"

"You passed out. You had me worried." He explained. "Is everything okay at home?"

I sat up, my head was still pounding but I put up with it. "Yeah I've just not been getting enough sleep." I lied.

I didn't know why my head was hurting so much.  I wasn't stressed.  I never suffered with migraines or anything. I didn't know why but it felt like I was being hit in the head with a hammer.

"The doctors looked at you and have given you medication." He told me. I nodded slightly. 

"What about the scene? We haven't done the scene." I asked him freaking out. I don't like holding people back or letting them down.

"They're filming other scenes right now that you're not in. We're gonna film our scene later when you're feeling up to it." He told me.

"Can we do it now? I feel better." I told him.

"Why don't we go to set, talk to Greg and watch the scene being filmed right now." I nodded and he helped me up. 

I stumbled a little as I stood up. He grabbed me steadying me. "You okay?" I nodded and we headed onto set watching a cute Rick and Carl scene.

Chandler was amazing and around the same age as Olivia. They would make great friends if I told the cast about her.

I sat watching as the father son duo axed their scene. They were both so talented.

"Cut!" Greg yelled and Chandler and Andy came behind the camera to watch their work on camera.

They were very harsh on themselves watching themselves. I know I am. I critique everything about me.

"But this could be better, I could arch away a little bit more." Andy told grey pointing at the screen.

"I think it looks good but if you want to do another take you can." Greg told them.

"Do you want to?" Andy asked Chandler. 

"Sure." He agreed. 

"Okay guys take five and come back for retake." Greg told them and they both walked away.

"Hey Greg.  Lauren said she's feeling a lot better.  Could we do our scene once you're finished with Chandler and Andy?" Steven asked.

"Sure. Make sure you both are ready. Go tell Scott." Greg told us and we both headed to Scott's trailer.

I knocked on the door and he opened the trailer door. We walked in and sat on the couch opposite Scott who had Gene the prop manager putting on Scott's prosthetic leg for his Hershel scenes.

"All done Scott.  Be careful with this one. Don't break it." She smiled and I snickered. 

"I heard what happened to you Lauren, are you okay?" He asked as Gene walked out.

"Yeah I'm fine thanks. I'm sorry I held up our scene." I apologised. I knew it wasn't my fault but as I've said, I hate holding people back.

"It's fine it's not your fault. We're going to do the scene. That's all that matters." He said and I opened my mouth but Steven beat me to it.

"That's what were here about. Andy and Chandler are just wrapping up their scene and then we're going to do ours before one final scene before wrapping for the day." Steven explained.

"Okay,well let's get out there." The three of us left Scott's trailer and headed on set with the others. Andy and Chandler had just finished their scenes and both went to sit down.

"Remember, this scene is when Glenn's illness is at its worst." Robert Kirkman told us. I nodded and Ann added some more blood to Stevens face after he's started to choke up blood.

"And... action!" Greg yelled and we began the scene. I was very close to Glenn and putting my fingers in his mouth before Scott put the contraption into his mouth. I leaned down and put my lips to his cheek and onto his lips.

"Its okay. You're going to be okay." Was my last line of the scene.

"Cut!" Greg yelled and I pulled away from Steven.  "That was good guys.  I don't think you need to do it again. But if you watch the playback and you want to do it again. I don't see a problem with that." He told us and we walked behind the camera to watch the playback.

During the playback, I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket. I always kept my phone on me now I have Olivia,  incase she needed me.

I pulled it out and it was Olivia calling me. I stepped away from the cast and crew, I pressed the accepted button and answered the call.

There was sobs on the other end of the receiver.  "Olivia?"