2 - HER

(Narration)

The environment is stabilized (the air is almost safe) but the citizens aren't as normal as before. Most of the Candy People are under serious observation except the two heroes of Ooo.

The ITV (Immunodeficiency Turbulent Virus) is very rare. It caused severe fatigue and flu to all positive patients (including candy citizens). The only antidote to cure it is through the extraction of the Golden Leaves of Cocoa.

It took days for Princess Bubblegum to search for the rarest material in Ooo. The leaves weren't enough for everyone when she arrived back in her kingdom. To her dismay, it took almost a week to create a duplicating machine suitable for all her patients.

Finn took a small tube of gold from the rack then gave it to Princess Bubblegum to pour into a machine. It was set to the exact number of patients that will be used as the syringe for the majority. As the machine copies the original antidote, Jake took the tube carefully and immediately placed it in a safe basket to be delivered outside the laboratory. The three were almost done with the rest of the medicine until a loud knock interrupted. Nurse Pound Cake barged in with a worried look on her face. Princess Bubblegum anticipated something disappointing after witnessing the nurse's whereabouts. 

"It's about the outsider," the doubtful nurse muttered in a soft voice.

Finn and Jake felt puzzled despite knowing a few of Bubblegum's schemes. She told her the virus, the antidote, and even keeping the environment stable and safe but they didn't know what the nurse was talking about.

It may be difficult for Finn and Jake to understand what the Nurse blurted out after being in a coma for so long. They still need to come up with a plan to trace the trespasser. Princess Bubblegum took her face mask off then continued walking without calling for Finn and Jake. Nurse Pound Cake called their attention (instead) then followed her to the other half of the Laboratory. The hallway is filled with silence and the two remained quiet while exchanging stares and shrugs. Finn tried remembering but his memories are scattered all over, making him frustrated and puzzled.

He wouldn't be doing this if it wasn't the Outlander in the first place.

Once they have entered the laboratory, Finn and Jake scanned the enormous room of machinery. This other half is used for experimenting live specimens because its materials are more advanced and are built for such. Fragile materials are also displayed in each cabinet and are protected with glass and security alarms.

"What is this place?" Finn asked but the princess remained focused and quiet. "The other half of the laboratory," Nurse Poundcake remarked - almost making sense. The two sat on their respective seats, besides the table, and waited for Princess Bubblegum to accomplish her work.

Princess Bubblegum called them out to the other side of the room for a simple discussion of the tube in front of them. Its material was made from metal which resembled a coffin but without the visible glass and a dead person.

"I may have captured the thief..." Princess Bubblegum said calmly. "...It took weeks since the two of you were in a long coma and two days when she settled down," she added more information which made Finn less puzzled.

"Her system is now conscious..." Nurse Pound Cake interrupted reluctantly that brought attention to the three to examine the computer. She walked beside the computer then programmed codes for the tube to open. As it opens, a figure of a human rested on the soft bed of the tube. "She's a human?" Finn raised his voice, unable to ask more queries.

"Yes, she is a human but," Princess Bubblegum paused, expecting for them to interrogate more.

"But what?" Finn and Jake intruded harshly. "She's innocent," Princess Bubblegum bit her lip, disappointed at her work. That means, she lost the thief, and what she captured is an innocent girl.

After placing her helpless body in the tube to execute an experiment, the computer displayed negative information about the innocent's whereabouts. She also examined her belongings and got nothing related to the thief's weaponry.

"I lost her. Apart from that, I captured an innocent," she sat on the white couch that was placed beside the tube, brushing her hair in frustration. "What are we gonna do now?" Jake slouched between Princess Bubblegum and Finn on the couch. "Well, Nurse Pound Cake and I planned that she will be staying here until her memories return. I can't calculate the exact days yet, but I guess she'll remember it soon while strolling."

*WARNING* *WARNING*

"What's that?" Finn and Jake questioned.

"It's her system. She is beginning to wake up." Nurse Pound Cake responded warmly. When they all rushed beside the pod, a beautiful girl sat up then croaked a soft groan.

"Where am I?"

No one responded but all of them are surprised to see another human. Finn only knew a few humans in Ooo like his dad, Susan, Simon and himself - but this - is different. In spite of being innocent, they don't know where she originated; how she discovered Ooo, or how she can be another threat to them.

"Who are you?"