12 - GOODBYE

JANE'S POV

"JANE, WAIT!"

I may not be in Ooo for long and that a few of them only know me. It's painful to lend yourself on top of every other people. (Y/n) is special to me even if we were separated and that we didn't see each other when we were very young. I felt that connection even now. No matter what happens to her, I'll be guiding her way through the very end of her journey.

"I love you, Y/n."

"Heeeey~"

"OW!"

Stupid pervert. 

"Hey, what's goin' on there? Would you mind keeping it down! You're being too loud."

"Blame this asshat for assaulting me." I clenched my fist and glared at the pervert before he even barked an unreasonable excuse. "Boss, she's doing it again!"

"Stop it, or I'll taser you!" he showed me his taser from the driver's seat as I shut my mouth from the back. I glared at the perverted man then held his neck, digging my nails through his skin while he wheezed. "Seduce me again, I'll kill you multiple times," I held his neck tightly until he's begging for air. I pushed him to the window to hit his head forcefully. He gulped once then smiled diffidently. I hauled an attacking move which brought him to hit his head again and behave like a prick. "Dickhead." I muttered to myself, a little loud for them to hear.

"Kyoya, release her. We're h—"

"—What happened to your face?" He gazed at me then to the side-eyeing perverted man. I clenched my fist, enough to threaten him. Surprisingly, he noticed my hand curling up in a powerful ball. "What are you waiting for? Drag her outside and show her to the king!"

I quickly faced him which brought him trembling like a coward. I hopped off the car and followed him to the entrance of the kingdom.

The whole island changed a lot. The trees were uprooted, the air was so polluted and the gems went missing. "Sire, the princess has arrived."

After the gates were opened wide, a huge bearded man revealed himself. He had a familiar companion beside him.

The wavy locks of her hair and a young face of hers remained obscure. She had that unusual approach to me yet I can't remember who she is and why I felt we have a connection. "She doesn't look like a princess to me." Zankoku snorted so I glared at him and rolled my eyes. If I wasn't a princess, why would he capture me in the first place? "Fool..."

"Phoebe, start the DNA test. We need to make sure if she heirs the royal blood"

Wait, Phoebe?

"You also became one of them?" I whispered. She walked down from the throne, holding huge guilt on her face.

"I'll talk to you later. Right now, I need to stick to the plan before I explain everything to you. Don't worry, the DNA test won't hurt." She faked a smile while dragging me slowly to a room near the throne.

As we enter a room full of equipment, I pulled away from her then asked her the same question before. She gestured me to lay my head down on the bed from a distance. Phoebe wiped her face with a wet tissue, erasing the heavy make-up she made herself that she didn't even like. "Whatever happens to me, I won't let him touch my Yuka."

"Wait, Yuka?" I let go of her embrace and had this clueless face of mine. When did she call me Yuka? Who is she?

"It's your real name. Jane is just a name outside but once you enter your kingdom, you're Yuka."

"Does it need to change when I'm in the kingdom?"

"Yes. Your citizens don't remember you anymore, even the name that was given before a celebration was held." Phoebe smiled then took a strand of my hair that she placed in a container. She took it and laid it on a machine then grabbed a syringe from her kit near her, "You told me it won't hurt." She smiled at me again before injecting the needle that pinched my skin for a second. "Did it?" I shook my head and beamed back at her. "So, what are you going to do with that?"

"I'll wait for the result and give it to Zankoku..." she whispered, "I cannot predict the future now because he holds the gems and my power."

"I guess Aiko will make it."

I gave her a confused look again before she responded softly, "Your sister, (Y/n). I guess she'll make it eventually."

"Hopefully," I mumbled.

"The Gods will guide her—" she interrupted, "—as well as my wisp that I sent to hunt her in her dreams."

❇️❇️❇️ 

 - edited