Chapter 5

SOoooooooooooo.... Since I was gone for so long.... I thought you all deserved 2 in one day!!!! Yay!!!!!

Also, Erik miiiggghhht get an erection in this chapter. BUT IT STAYS IN HIS PANTS.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Phantom's POV:

I let out a smirk. I felt the mischeviously murderous glint in my eyes. Her eyes widened and she stepped back. I did not advance on her. There was no purpose.

"So, you lied to me." I said. Calmly, collected. I have learned that sometimes control is more frightening than chaos. "You said you have no family, yet, I seem to recall a patron here by the name of Christopher Vraiment." I spat out the last word.

Then, something I did not expect happened.

She let out a sob.

It was curious because she was not near tears, until I said that name. That name alone frightened her.

I stepped towards her, and she stepped back. Unfortunately, due to her lack of focus on where she was stepping, she stepped awkwardly on her foot and fell. I kneeled so that I was eye level.

"What, are you afraid of Christopher Vraiment?" I said with a slight chuckle. "He is not your brother, otherwise your name would not be different from that of your maiden name. That only leaves husband."

She whimpered and a tear rolled down her cheek.

I softened a little.

Don't push her away

You're her captor, she's your prisoner

Don't push her away

You're her cap-

DON'T PUSH HER AWAY.

She took the bought of silence and said something,

"Please, don't let him find me. I will do anything."

I was shocked. She was afraid of her husband? I suppose abusive marriages weren't completely unheard of. She would do anything to prevent him finding her. My heart softened. I hadn't felt this way in years... Not since Christine. But, she was a Daae... Or de Chagny, but still, that wasn't a particularly common name.

"Your maiden name is de Chagny. Do you have a relation named Chrisine, by chance?" I tried to keep my tone sweet and aimiable.

She looked at me with confused eyes.

"M-My Mother, Monsieur."

I nearly lept for joy. She literally was a second Christine! I was no wonder, she was a spitting image of her mother, after all. Perhaps, just perhaps, she is just a musically talented as her mother...

"Renee, come sing with me."

It wasn't a question, but it wasn't necessarily a harsh command either.

She was stunned.

"You're.... you're not going to give me back to him?"

"Of course not!" I chuckled. "Now, come."

She looked as though she couldn't decide between feeling relieved or feeling afraid.

She walked over quietly and stood by my organ."Monsieur, you should know, I don't sing. I'm simply a ballet girl, after al-"

I cut her off. "Now, everyone has potential. Some just more than others. If you haven't already been able to tell, Mademoiselle, I am very musically inclined. And please, call me Erik."

Her fear no longer entertained me. It just made me pity her, want to help her, to save her. If she should be afraid of anything, it shouldn't be myself.

"Now," I continued, "perhaps just a few warm-ups? Some octive jumps I think." I played a middle C, up to a higher C, and back down to middle C. "Just like that."

She sung as I instructed, although timidly. Nonetheless, I heard the same potential he heard in her mother the first time I heard her sing.

This time, you will stay. You will love me. I will save you from your monster husband and you will love me.

Give her time, giver her some space. DO NOT make this like last time.

Still, I must own her! I deserve this! I deserve.... her. I deserve what every man has had but me! I deserve a wife to call my own! It is my turn!

As I accompanied her in her warm-ups, I felt my... manlihood, grow hard and erect.

Oh no oh no oh no.... I can't let her see this.... Stay at the organ! What ever you do, do NOT stand up from the organ...

Lust is very different from Love, Erik. You of all people should know that. No matter what you think you deserve, she deserves a pure love, and all of that at her own pace. NOTHING built around a want for flesh. Can you offer her that?

Shut up....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SOOoooooooooooooooo I'm really sorry for being super delayed and everything, and since it's winter break, I'm trying to bombard you all with chapters to sort of make up for it.

Your obedient servant,

~Rose