Chapter 12

Aaannnnnnnddddd BAM!!!!!!!!! ANOTHER CHAPTER. wHAT? dIDN'T SEE THAT COMING, DID YA? wELL yOUr wELcOME. bECAUSE I LOvE YoU.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flashback

It was only a day after the last incident. She still was sore from him forcing himself on her.

"Come here, dear. Come sit on my lap." Christopher beckoned.

Just 2 days ago, she would have refused and called him perverted, but he had broken her. She didn't have the will to fight him. She went and sat on his lap. He leaned in and whispered in her ear.

"That's a good girl. How about, after supper, I will treat you? I will make you feel amazing..." he said, a seductive tone rippling through his voice.

She shuddered. "Please, Christopher."

He chuckled menacingly. "Let me rephrase. You will entertain my wants. And I want you after supper. And stop trembling. All you have to do is lie still and let me do with you as I please."

Supper passed, and Renee was being dragged to Christopher's bedroom.

"Please, Christopher! I... I haven't recovered yet, not from last time!"

He turned around sharply and slapped her hard across the face."Shut up, you whore." She wimpered, and continuesd to let herself be dragged. He sat down, bringing her to stand up infront of him. "Turn around." He commanded. She hesitated, and he repeated his command. She obeyed, and he roughly undid her dress and corset, throwing them across the room. He stood, and threw her on the bed. He started biting and kissing her, refusing to relent. He bit her especially hard, and she flailed. She tried to fight him off, but he held tight, refusing her refuse. She bit him backed, and he stood up sharply.

"Oh, you bitch. You're really going to suffer now."

He grabbed her and shoved her down on her knees. Grabbing a length of rope from the bedside table, he bound her hands to the foot of the bed and gagged her. Stroking her hair, he leaned in and whispered, "I was actually hoping I wouldn't have to use this on you, but you have left me no choice." He pulled a black leather riding crop from under the bed and started to assault her, again and again, the slapping sound and her screams echoing through the room. Bruises and blood covered her back when it was all done.

"Now you just sit there for a while, and think about how much more this would hurt over old wounds." With that he left her, still bound and gagged. He returned to sleep the night in his bed, but still refused to even acknowledge her. The next morning he went through his routine, still ignoring her. It wasn't until after he came up from after breakfast that he untied her.

"You felt a little sick to your stomach, but you're all alright now."

She nodded weakly, then shuffled off to shower and get dressed. The water stung her wounds, and the pressure of her corset hurt her bruises.

Presently

Renee recounted this to Erik through sobs, still obviously under his spell. He brought the girl into his arms, slowly rocking her and shushing her. When he noticed she was afraid of Christopher, he never thought it was this bad. He assumed he had maybe hit her a few times, not that he was a sadist.

Perhaps it will just make it that much easier to convince her to stay. She seems to respond to the spell extermely well, after all.

Erik, she is vulnerable, especially now. You need to go easy on her. She has been taken advantage of. You of all people should know how that feels. If you 'persuade' her to stay, you are no better than him.

Renee had stopped crying, just quietly sobbing against Erik's chest. Not ten minutes she had been furious with him, and he couldn't deny that her being this close to him was enthralling, as was this level of control over her.

Erik, do not stoop to his level.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sORRY NOT SORRY. I know that scene was a bit graphic, but that's why this is rated PG13. Deal with it. YOLO. Swag. Swiggity Sapter what's in the next chapter? Ok, I'm done now.

Your obedient and cheesy servant,

~Rose