what do you want?

Leah pov

I woke up and a rusty ass room and I was chained onto a pole and I saw a unfamiliar male he was very tall and skinny but he had a mask on all black on he walked up to me and started laughing I looked at him confused

leah:why is you doing this to me and how do you even know me

mystery:shut the he'll up you ask to many questions *walks closer to Leah*

Leah:get out my face *spits on him*

mystery:you lil bitch *smacks Leah across the face*

Leah:*holds in the tears*

mystery person walks out the room and started talking to someone who sounded so familiar.

mystery1:babe what you want me to do with this bitch

mystery2: do whatever your want just make her suffer

the two mystery people walked in and took off there mask and it was mia and some dude I'm guessing her boyfriend.

they walked over to me and put duck tape on my mouth and tied me to a chair I kicked the guy in his balls he fall and I punched mia causing her to fall and I ran before they could get up I was running soo much I ran into a tunnel and I heard mia coming so I hid in a corner and coverd my mouth.

roc pov

I'm on Boston street and a group of big men come up to me and my homies and they got weapons so we automatically pulled out ours guns and started shooting I got the rang leader ray got the boy who was close to the rang leader prince got the guy who kept mugging him prod got the guy who stepped on his shoes.

we was still on Boston street and we still don't got leah so we went into McDonald's and i had a bad feeling about cause when we went in there was a big lady and a few other people I cut in front of them cuz the line wasn't moving.cashier lady smirked at me and I gave her a weird faced and asked for the manger.

cashier:oooh you don't want to see him he going to be very angry.

roc:I don't give two fucks if he mad I'm mad this slow as line  ain't moving

the cashier walked in the back and got the manger he was black and as soon as he came out the fat lady grabbed ray and the other man grabbed prince and prod and ray kicked the fat lady and shout her and prod kicked the man in his balls and shout him prince did the same and we all pointed our guns at the manger he had a smirk on his face and more came out so we spilt up me and ray took the other half of the man and prince and prod to the other half.

me and ray went in the back and it led us to a tunnel and we saw a familiar girl