back fires

roc pov

I know y'all probably don't like me for what I did to Leah but I messed up big time and I know she probably wont take me back but as longs as she happy I'm happy  with or without me but It hard cuz I can't see  or get  royal.and nae ain't like leah she pretty and all but she ain't like my baby Leah I miss her so much.but I'm with nae now soo yeah.

I was at nae house on the couch thinking Into Trey came and jumped on me

Trey: I want my mommy

roc: umm mommy on a vacation

Trey: where she go??

roc: to China

Trey: oh I miss her and I miss my lil sister... I don't like that gorilla in the kitchen

I bust out laughing cuz that was funny that boy is to much.

Leah pov

well guess what I'm back with Jamal and he is treating me right.me and royal moved in with him.but sad part is every time jamal picks her up she cries so I'm guessing she doesn't like him.I miss my baby Trey I wonder what he is doing.

I was making breakfast eggs, pancakes, bacon.I was done and I put mine and mal plate on the table while I gave royal some apple sauce.

Jamal came downstairs and kissed me and ate all his food in one second.

Leah: well damn did You even swallow

Jamal: haha very funny but come on get ready we Rey go to the park

Leah: ard let me go put on royal clothes

I put on royal clothes and my clothes and went downstairs and got In the car.we drove at the park.I got out the car and got royal and I got on the swing and put her on my Lap and we started swinging.

jamal: bae i  gotta go with my homies real quick You can take my car ima ride with them

Leah:ard whatever

I wasn't in the mood for the park anymore so I went back home and rocked royal to sleep and put her in her crib.I went to my room and laid down and took a nap.

2:00am

*******

I'm up waiting for Jamal It 2:00am and this nigga ain't home.I went downstairs in the living room I called his phone and he  don't pick up and I'm not just going keep on blowing him up.

suddenly I heard his keys and he walked threw the door.I came up to him.

Leah: WHERE THE FUXK WHERE YOU

Jamal: lower your voice and I was out damn

Leah: I'M NOT LOWERING SHIT Y-(gco)

I got caught off by a slap going across my face and I fall

Jamal: bitch I said lower your voice

comment. 

vote