numb

Ronnie pov

I was sleep then Rj started crying I got up and picked him up and gave him a bottle he stopped crying. I wiped him off and put his racing car's pjs and his hat.I went downstairs and put RJ in his crib and went to go make breakfast as soon as I was done ray,roc,Leah,Trey and royal ran downstairs.I chuckled and made them plates and gave them there food they ate It in no time.

Leah: thnx Ronnie

Ronnie: you welcome leah

roc: thanks ma

ronnie: you welcome sunny boy

ray: thnx bae

Ronnie: you welcome baby

roc: eww

ray: you mad bro?

roc: I ain't even mad

ray: oh ard

roc pov

It disgust me that my bestfriend is dating my mom but I'll just deal with it.I got up and went to go take a shower. I washed up and put my clothes on and I went downstairs and played with royal.Trey was sleep on the couch Leah was sleeping next to him.I smiled and continued playing with royal But she got tired and started crying I rocked her to sleep and put her in her crib.I left  out the house and got in my car and went to the jewelry store.

I got Leah this diamond bracelet and got her this violet dress and left out the mall and got in my car,sped of down the street I went home, got out my car.opened the door,Leah,royal,Trey was still sleep.I picked up Trey and royal and took them to prince and Chelsea house.

roc: can yall watch them for 2days plz

prince: sure

roc: thanks bro

I left from prince house and drove back to my mom house. I went in the house  and Leah was woke I came behind her  and wrapped my arms around her waist, kissed her cheek.

Leah: hi bae

roc: hi sexy get ready cuz I'm rey take you somewhere

Leah: okay

Leah pov

I went upstairs and took a shower I washed up.I got out the shower and wrapped the towel around my body and left out the bathroom.I was in the room and I saw a dress laid out on the bed I put It on and It was gorgeous.

I went downstairs I saw roc in a black and white suite.we left out the house and got in the car we pulled out the drive way and started driving. I felt like somebody was following us But I brushed It off.

Leah: you look sexy papi

roc: well you know how I do and you look sexy in that dress I can't wait to take It off

Leah: nasty ass

roc: But you love this nasty ass

Leah: But I don't like ass

roc: oh But you love this ass

Leah: l.o.l

we arrived at the beach where he took me when we were best friends.I got out the car and ran to the beach and I saw a table I walked to the table and It was beautiful.

Leah: this is so beautiful thnx roc

roc: you welcome beautiful

we ate all the food and I got up from the table and so did roc.

roc: so is we going stare at each other all night or are we going get in the water

Leah: we going get in the water.

roc took off his shirt and his pants.I was drooling I was thinking to myself man I missed him so bad

roc: damn I know im sexy But you starring hella long

Leah: shut up

I took off my dress and I only had my bra on and panties I saw roc looking so I jumped on him he walked us to the water .

Leah: It so cold

roc: I got you ma

I kissed roc and he added his  tongue.we was tongue kissing for a while into we got cut off by the last person I wanted to see.

comment