bow down

Leah pov

I been here for 3days now I didn't eat or drink anything I'm starving. but the bright side is that Jamal didn't come check on me ,but I miss roc I thought he would come look for me by now but I thought wrong o well I hope he come soon.

I laid down wishing someone would save me I've been locked up in this basement witch seems Like forever. suddenly the door opened and it was Jamal he looked high and drunk. I rolled my eyes he came closer to me.

Jamal: have u ever sucked dick?

Leah: what? he'll no!

Jamal: well that's about to change

Jamal pulled down his pants and his boxers. I cried and closed my mouth as tight as possible.

Jamal smacked me and shoved his manhood in my mouth. I stayed still as possible .he punched me in my face.

Jamal: suck it bitch

I did as what I was told he started moaning and grabbing my hair and making me go faster.he cummed in my mouth and took off his shirt  I threw up.

Jamal: take off your clothes

Leah: why?

Jamal: cuz I said so

I took off my clothes he looked at me and smirked. he picked me up, took me upstairs he laid me on his bed and started kissing my neck and down to my Kitty he put his tongue inside me and started eating me out.

I ain't going lie this felt so good roc never did this. I tried holding in my moans but I couldn't,he started going faster and my moans were uncontrollablelly I was enjoying this but it bad cuz I'm with roc. I came and he licked it all up and smirked at me

Jamal: see bae If you listen to what I say you could be getting this all day and all night

Leah: ....

Jamal: wanna take a shower

Leah: yeah

I got in the shower and cleaned off my body and got out the shower,put on girl  boxers and a big shirt. I left out the bathroom and went back into Jamal room he looked angry. I looked confused and he slapped me across my face and started punching me non-stop.

I covered my face and I was kicking and screaming but that just made him hit me even harder.he only had on his boxers he took off my girl boxers and started thrusting himself inside me I was crying.

★*******★

he pulled up his pants and I balled up in a corner and cried. I thought to myself he crazy and he didn't Even wear a condom I hope I don't get pregnant by this loco bastard. I want roc to come save me where is he when I need him, by time he get here I might be died.

roc pov

I been driving I been driving to found my girl. me and ray been taking turns driving so i  can sleep but I can't into I found Leah.

I looked at the tracker we were getting close only 3more days to found Leah.

Ronnie pov

I've been smoking these past couple of months I don't care cuz nobody going check me.I dropped RJ at my homegirl house and I been smoking weed who Cares cuz I don't. I've kinda cheated on ray with my bestfriend Lamar. he is so cute and he knows how to put it down If wouldn't of left I wouldn't of had cheated so I'm not wrong I'm I?

comment

vote

thanks to the girls who have been commenting your the ones who motivate me to keep written stories and I just wanna say thank you.

to the ones who don't comment why are you reading my shit but not commenting your a bitch for that and yup I said it now who going check me.