shit just got real 2

roc pov

Leah been gone for 5 hours we looked everywhere we tried calling but no answer I hope she okay I looked out the door one more time and her car gone man I started to panic now it 6:00am in the morning I look at the news but it it's says that she missing but I took trey and royal to my mom cuz what ima about to do is something crazy.

I call up prince,  we head to Jimmy old warehouse cuz ray did tell me that Jimmy cousins was looking for him maybe they the ones who shot  ray.

we in the warehouse and it just empty into 5big ass men come up looking like wrestlers and shit I just shoot them straight up cuz I don't got time for chit chat.

we look around and we go in the back and see ray tied up I got scared cuz I thought he was dead I backed up from him and so did  prince.

roc: is you a nigga ghost

prince: oh my god ray is a nigga ghost

ray: no fools I was never died it was a set up to get you guys to come cuz some pink headed bitch named bahja  wanted roc so she got me and leah but bahja and Leah are on they way to las Vegas so they can try and kill Leah and they just left me here to rot.

roc; did you  just say bahja omg dhat bitch is crazy asf

ray: less talking more moving

we untie ray and start driving to Las Vegas cuz we can drive. cuz Las vegas ain't far from California

bahja pov

soon roc will be mines all mines and nobody can take him away from me so ima hurry and kill this bitch once I arrived at  my destination call me crazy I know I'm crazy ppl don't gotta tell Me I'm crazy I know I'm crazy.

Leah pov

where roc when you need him I cried to myself cuz this crazy bitch rey kill me in a few hours so I don't have long into this p.o.v is over but I ain't going down without a fight so soon as she opened da trunk I horsed kicked dhat bitch and she fell I kicked her in her face but she got up and kicked me in my stomach and but tummy still hurt from when I had royal so I was done but that didn't stop Me I punched her in the face and upper cut her in the jaw but she pulled out her gun.

bahja: now bitch what you going do now say goodbye *boom*

I looked up and saw roc and ray and prince and bahja on the ground I ran to roc and hugged him and kissed him den I let him go  and jump on ray.

Leah: I'm thought you was dead bro I said as I hugged ray

ray: nah it was just a set up to get to get you

we headed home and went to roc mom house and she was crying

Leah: it okay momma aug me and ray is alive

momma aug: no it not that it the babies somebody took them I took a nap and when I went to go check on them they was gone I'm sorry she said crying

I thought to myself shit just got real they took my babies ooo this means war