trapped in the closet

roc pov

I heard Leah stream I ran downstairs and she was holding up a note I took the note from her and read it it's says don't Get comfortable babygirl I'm coming for you who the hell could this be I thought to myself.

I picked up Leah like a baby cuz she is a baby she my baby I took her upstairs and laid her on the bed.

roc: bae don't worry im Rey go ova ray house to see who this mystery bitch is

Leah:" no don't leave I want you here with me" she grabs my hand and pull me on the bed

roc: "ard bae" lays down next to her and wraps his arms around her "I'm here

ray pov

I've been doing me all this week but since I've shot Jimmy I think his cousin been after me and stuff but who cares I shot jimmy and I'll shot his cousin to.so me and prod been beefing cuz him and amber been sleeping together that bitch is a homie Hopper but it hursts cuz prod was My boy and he stoop so low and date my ex.

I got up took a shower put on my boxers and walked downstairs and got some cereal and ate and watched spongebob (yeah real niggas watch spongebob) it was a knock at my door and it was star the one at Bahamas did she stalk me.

star: hi ray umm I've live down the street and I just wanted to say hi

ray: well you said hi shuts the door in her face

she so damn thristy ugh bye guys

prod pov

man I been great ever since me and amber been going together I been getting right and guess what ima have a baby yup I got amber pregnant and we been distance from everybody but awhile I just wanted y'all to know what been up in my life bye.

Leah pov

I get up and get royal and feed her and change her diaper and rock her to sleep and lay her in her crib and goes back in the room to see that Trey and roc are sleep I sigh and go  in royal room and sit in the rocking chair. and my phone rings I answer it.

phone convo

Leah: hello who dis

mystery: .......

Leah: who Df is this

mystery: your worst nightmare and bitch I'm coming to get you

his guys can you read my other story's

teacher pet

love&War or hurt&sore

ghetto.  

comment

vote