ur not inlove you just a sucka

leah pov

I turned around and saw tall ass jamal.roc ran over to him But Jamal pulled out a knife and stabbed roc in the stomach. I ran over to roc to see If he's okay.

leah: baby is u okay

roc: yeah I'm cool ...look behind you

I turned around and I got knocked out by I'm guessing Jamal.

5 hours later

***★★★★★***

I wake up in the back of a trunk I kicked and screamed But nobody heard me.I cried and thought to myself where roc.

suddenly the trunk opened and i saw Jamal with a gun.I cried even more,he picked me up and took me to a warehouse.

Jamal: you know I should kill you for what u did But naw I love you to much to do that so ima just keep u

to myself.

Leah: where roc?

Jamal: bitch don't worry About him

he slapped me and I cried even more.

Leah: why are u hurting me

Jamal: you hurt me 1.You was my first love  2.you go off on Me cuz I came home late.3 you left me and burned my house

I thought to myself damn I really did go off on him for nothing but I got snapped out of my thoughts.

Jamal: are you listen

Leah: yeah I'm sorry for doing those things to you But you came home late and you know that If u come home late u was doing something you ain't got No business doing.

Jamal: I wasn't damn let me explain shit 1.I was with my crew at the stripp club 2.I was in my car faded.3.I went in my car and fell asleep.

Leah: bullshit either way I don't Care cuz Im with roc.

Jamal: you sure about that Cuz you ain't never going see roc again.

Leah: what u mean

Jamal: I mean u staying here forever dumbass

Leah: shidd you got me caught all the way up.

Jamal punched me straight in my stomach.all I saw was blood,I blacked out.

Jamal pov

oh my god what did I just do I think I killed her.I went to go get some cold water and splashed It on her she didn't get up.I untied her and held her close.

Jamal: Leah wake up wake up

But she didn't move

roc pov

I'm looking around the whole city to found Leah But she no where to be found.I went home and I broke down crying.my mom and ray came to check on me And they cuddle around me.

Ronnie: what wrong roc

roc: I let him take her ma.. I let him take her right in front of me I should of saved her

Ronnie: somebody took leah

roc: yeah I cried some more

roc: MA SHE PREGNANT

Ronnie: we need to call the police

roc: for what so they can put up missing photos and then bullshit and act like the on the look out But whole time the bull shitting ...naw ima found her I got a tracker on her anyway.

ray: your a smart nigga...where she at though

roc: she in new york.... we all the way in California

ray: let go now

Ronnie: ray and roc y'all asses ain't going no where.. Leah can handle her self she a grown ass women.

roc: ma what u  talking about she PREGNANT with MY CHILD and she MY Soon to be WIFE If something happens to her or that baby I wouldn't even be able to live

Ronnie: If she dies or the baby you still got nae I liked nae she was cute and tall...unlike Leah she short As hell she look like a Munich and that baby might not be yours Leah wasn't with you for 2months I'm pretty sure that baby Is someone else.

roc; ma I can't believe you right now I love her so much that I'm willing to do anything for her and that babies mine cuz I remember when I fucked leah on the counter and ray walked in on us.   I'm leaving ray you coming?

Ronnie: your not inlove you just a sucka for love

ray: hell yeah I'm coming that my lil sis

me and ray left out my so called mom house and we starting or journey to new york

ray pov

if that nigga touch my lil sis his ass is going be grass. I don't play when It comes to my friends or family.I can't believe Ronnie would say something like that though I thought she liked leah But I guess I thought wrong.

comment

vote