keep her on the low

4 months later

amber pov

I been okay these 4 months but I got a feeling ray cheat on me he been coming home smelling like sex and perfume I hope he not cheating.

Chelsea pov

hi everyone I'm doing good these four months cuz I'm pregnant but I didn't tell nobody yet but prince know just not the rest.

Asia pov

I been sad and depress cuz I don't have prodigy by my side it been a hard 4months without my baby well ugh forevermore alone.

Leah pov

I been cooling these 4 months me and roc moved closer to his mom's house and we been stronger then ever but he works while I take care of Trey.

roc pov

hi guys I been straight theses four months chilling going to work and cooling with my soon to be wife Leah and spending time with my son trey we been Gucci

ray pov

yoo I been happy theses four months but amber thinks I'm cheating but I'm not I'm doing something for her that will surprise the world.

prince pov

I been excited these four months I'm going be a daddy I got a job and I'm doing pretty damn good I'm just happy I'm going be a daddy.

prod pov

men men I been fuckin and duckin these  past four months ever since Asia turned on us I turned into a playa like they say trust no bitch

I went to the club and I saw this fine ass chick she was bad I walked up to her and she was easy soon as I went up to her she gave me That look so I knew the panties was coming off .

ray pov

I went to the jewelry store to get my girl a ring and book us a trip to Bahamas for 2weeks that why I been coming home late and stuff it alot to get a ring and Bahamas tickets for 2weeks and where going today

I woke up and took a shower threw on my grey 2wice shirt and black skinny jeans and red vans and then I went to wake up amber I already packed her stuff and my stuff

ray:baby wake up

amber gets up and take a shower and put on her black 2wice Beanie and 2wice grey hoodie and grey sweat pants and white Adidas.and leave out the bathroom and go downstairs and gets in ray car and they pull off to the airport but ray put a blind fold on amber eyes so she can't see where there going.

ray gets a private jet and he walks amber threw the steps and takes off her blind fold and she see the jet and jumps on ray and kiss him they go in the jet and the jet takes off to Bahamas.

prince pov

im at home chilling with my baby mama chelsea she in the shower and I'm Rey join her I wouldn't be prince if I ain't get a little nasty.

prince goes in the shower with chelsea and he wraps his arms around her waist and kiss her neck you know what they do after that.

roc pov

I'm at home with my finance Leah and someone knocked on the door I open the door and it was my bestfriend desriee and she loooked fionnnee as he'll but then Leah came behind me and I was so busy looking at des that I forgot to introduce Leah and her.

Leah:umm who is her

roc:ooh this is desriee and desriee this is leah

Leah gives desriee a death glare and she grip on roc arm.desriee roll her eyes at Leah.roc just sit there looking dumbfounded.

comment

vote

comment

vote

plz