hurting inside

Leah pov

I stayed in the same corner all night crying cuz he hit me I finally got up and went to the bathroom and I saw this big ass hand print on my face .I put some make up on It and went to go sit on the porch.

I was on the porch thinking about roc I know he cheated and all but he never hit me.I miss him but I know he don't miss me so ima just stay with jamal.

i went in the house and went in royal room and picked her up and took her a bath and put her skinny jeans and ladybug t-shirt and Jordan's and went downstairs and I saw jamal.

I rolled my eyes and walked passed him and made some pancakes for me.

I ate and threw my plate away.

Jamal: where my food at

Leah: I don't know

Jamal: You better make some food or else

Leah: or else what You going hit me again? huh? that what You going do You know only a punk ass nigga will hit a girl.

Jamal slaps Leah to the ground

Jamal: bitch you think you big and bad well get your big mouth ass up bitch ....yeah that's what I thought

I cried and royal started to cry Jamal walked out and I packed my stuff and royals and left that house but I turned around and gasoline the whole house down then I burned It and left and went to roc's  mom house.

she opened the door and she was still pregnant but bigger.she hugged me and I hugged back.

Ronnie: I miss You so much

Leah: I miss You too

Ronnie: honey what happened to your face

Leah: umm I fall

Ronnie: o okay

I walked in the house and sat on the couch and laid down.Ronnie got royal,I took a nap.

roc pov

hi guys wassup I'm Rey go ova my mom  house me,nae and Trey.I pulled up at her house and got out the car and opened the house door and went in the living room and saw leah sleeping.

I starred at her for along time nd snapped out my daydream and sat on the other chair and nae came and sat on my lap but she was heavy so I pushed her off.

nae: roc don't do dhat cuz she here

roc: no You don't ever put your big ass on my lap without a warning

nae: You know what You know why I'm so heavy cuZ I'm pregnant by You

roc: You said You pregnant It ain't mines girl I wrapped It up that how I know You lieing

nae: no remember that time we was in the shower

roc: shit

Leah woke up and she looked at me and rolled her eyes and got up and went upstairs.

I sighed and put  my hands on my face .I'm so pissed at myself I left my mom house and drove to the trap house.

I got out my car and got greeted by my nigga Myles and diggy I Dap them and got me some weed and left and went to my mom house and sat in her driveway and smoked my problem's away.

I was on cloud 9 right now

nae pov

I saw that bitch leah  and know roc gone he can't stop me from whipping her ass.I stepped to her and she like 4'11 so this will be a easy fight.

Leah: back up outta my face

nae: bitch and if I dont

Leah got so angry she punched me dead in  my face and I fall and I blacked out.

Leah: I'm not no bitch bitch

Leah pov

I'm pissed I left out Ronnie house and I saw roc's car and I saw him smoking.I jumped in his car and took the weed.

Leah: stoopid what the hell u doing

roc: I'm smoking my problems away

Leah: no You fast forwarding Your self to heaven dumbass

roc: yeah your right

Leah: ain't i  always

roc: yeah and what happened to your face

I burst into tears and roc held me.man I missed him so much.

Leah: jjjj-jamal hhh-hit mm-me

roc: he what Oh hell naw

roc grabbed his glock and threw the weed outside.

roc: what this nigga look like? what car he drive?

I shook my head

then suddenly Jamal pulled up getting our the car looking mad as helll.

vote

comment