new friends

Leah pov

I woke up and took a shower and put on my purple fitted dress and sandals. I left out the bathroom and went downstairs.

roc pov

I woke up and took a shower and put on my b-ball shorts and went downstairs. I saw Leah and I kissed her and gripped her ass.

Leah: his bae

roc: hi baee

Leah: umm get ready we Rey go somewhere

roc: umm where?

Leah: for me to know and you to found out

roc: okay smart ass by the way you looking hella good

leah: I blushed

roc; aww I got you blushing

I went upstairs and put on my sweats and hoodie and went downstairs.

we left out the house. Leah drove somewhere. we arrived at our destination, we got out the car and we was at the studio.I looked at Leah and she smiled we walked in and we had to sign in.

Rachel: hi how may I help you

Leah: um yes I would like to rent a studio for about 4hours

Rachel: okay she handed me a key

roc: Leah I gotta go to the bathroom ima catch up with you later

Leah: okay

Leah walked to the studio.I turned around and pulled out my phone and walked over to that Rachel girl I need to make new friends right?.

rachel: hi

roc: hi sup

Rachel: nun much wanting your number can I have it

roc: sure here I hand her my phone and we exchange numers.

I walked to the studio and Leah was setting up the Booth I chuckled because she was so into it.

Leah: I want you to rap.or.sing

roc: okay

I rapped and she put it on a cd and we left.we drove back to my crib I got a text from Rachel,I went upstairs and laid on the bed and begin texting.

Leah pov

I went upstairs and roc was on his phone.I tried talking to him but her ignored Me and usually her gives me all his attention.

Leah: roc who are you texting cuz I'm trying to talk to you

roc: someone he said with a attitude

I got up and left and went into the guest room. I went to sleep angry.

morning

roc pov

I woke up late because I was on the phone with Rachel all night. I got up took a shower and put my clothes on and went downstairs. Leah was cooking I tried kissing her but she swerved me, I looked at her confused.

roc: what wrong with you

Leah: well it see like you were to busy to even notice me and I left out the room cuz you were getting mean.

roc: well I'm sorry

Leah: uhm im Rey go to work bye

roc: no your not I can't lose you again

Leah: roc I'm fine

roc: yeah your fine without working please don't go to work please

Leah: okay I didn't feel like going  anyways

roc: yay so why was you mad?

Leah: because obviously the person you was texting was more important then me

roc: your the only girl I love so don't worry about who text worry about who I sext

Leah: what?

roc: l.o.l I tried rhyming

Leah pov

5 mins later

we was cuddled up on the bed I was laying on roc's chest,the movie went off roc turned off the t.v and he wrapped his arms around my waist.I couldn't get comfortable so I kept moving.

roc pov

Leah keep moving on my manhood I think she know what she doing.because I'm getting hard as  a rock.

roc: leah stop moving

Leah: I'm trying and what's that poking me

she pulled the covers off me and saw my boner. she giggled and smirked.

roc: damn leah now I gotta finish something that you did

I got up but Leah stopped me

Leah: I can give you a hand job

I thought about it for a minute then I said yes. I laid down and Leah got some oil and rubbed it on her hands and slides my boxers off. her eyes grew big when she saw my manhood grow bigger. I smirked ,she started massaging my manhood, I moaned she went up and down with her hand on my manhood. I was groaning and moaning it felt so good. next thing you know I cum ,she smirked and washed her hands off.

roc: damn that felt good

Leah: I know it did

Leah pov

roc fell asleep on me I rubbed his head and 5mins later I fell asleep to.

dream

I walked in home from work I dropped my bags ,I called roc name but he didn't answer. I went upstairs and I heard moans and groans, I busted down the door to see roc and that girl Rachel that work at the studio having sex.

end of dream

comment

vote