tiger

roc pov

I looked at Leah and slapped her butt and hide on the floor when she looked up.

she got up and I started laugh she came towards me and smacked my chest.

Leah: why the fuck you messing up my sleep do u want me to mess up ur face

roc: no ma'am

Leah; good now pick me up

I picked her up and took her to the bathroom, took off her clothes, put her in the shower ,I undressed myself and got in with her.

she was shorter then me so I was looking down at her and staring at that booty.

Leah: you eye raping me

roc: hell yea

I picked her up and kissed her she started going up and down on me while I had her against the wall.

I moaned and made her girl faster.she jumped down and washed herself up.

I washed myself up and smacked her butt cuz it's getting bigger.

Leah: stop touching me

roc: u wasn't saying that a minute ago

Leah: shut up

she wrapped the towel around her and I did the same.

we went in the room and she put her stuff on and I did to.

leah went downstairs and made breakfast I followed her, I picked up royal and kissed her.

Trey: ma when the food done a nigga hungry

Leah: it's done now

Leah pov

I gave them all their food and they smashed it.I ate and I looked at myself and saw I was getting a baby bump I smiled and rubbed my tummy.

afternoon

Trey: that was sooo fun I wanna get on another ride

Leah: ard be careful

Trey: aight

I watched Trey get on a ride at the  carnival. I looked over at roc who was eating ice cream with royal. I was eating funnel cake.

home

trey;  I'm so tired da carry me please

roc picked up trey and carried him upstairs to his room.I carried royal to our room and put her in her crib and gave her a bottle.

I went downstairs and saw roc dancing. I recorded him and was laughed so hard.

then he turned around looking embarrassed,I chuckled

Leah: l.o.l u was in ur zone fart face

roc: no but you was in my ass ass face

Leah: cheerio head ass wanna be talking

roc: your big headed ass wanna be talking

Leah: shut up and kiss my ass

roc: I already did

Leah: I know u did ass eater

comment

vote