flawless

Leah pov

I opened the door and I saw Rachel.

Rachel: bitch what?

I punch her in her face and she fall to the floor I kicked her in her face. roc pulled me off of her and took me upstairs.

roc: what the fuck is wrong with you she pregnant

leah: I don't care

roc: fuck you mean you don't care she carrying my child and you might of hurt the baby dumbass

I walked to him and slapped him and started punching him.

Leah: get out I hate you I never wanna see you again

I left out the house and sat in my car.I hate him he can burn in hell for all I care. I'm done with him I'm done ima rise this baby on my own. I don't need him I never did. fuck love I'm done with it.

roc came out the house and I rolled my eyes and got out my car and went in the house he grabbed my arm.

Leah: let me go

he pushed me to the ground

roc: what the hell is wrong with you your selfish and mean. what if you hurt me and Rachel baby.

Leah: WHY ARE YOU TALKING TO ME I WISH YOU WOULD OF DIED.lies

I covered my mouth cuz I didn't mean to say that.

roc: what? that how you feel

Leah: I'm sorry I didn't mean to say that it's just together always always taking up for your sideline hoes and I'm done roc no more coming back im leaving for good I'm moving and getting away from you as soon as possible.

roc: you ain't leaving Me

Leah: bet

roc: you ain't leaving me!

I jumped cuz he never yelled at me

Leah: okay I'm not leaving but  I'm moving to the guest room

roc: okay

I went to the guest room and laid Down.I know what your thinking why didnt I tell him I was pregnant because right now isn't the right time.

roc pov

I called Rachel and told her she can move in with me since she pregnant and I'm the father.

I heard a knock at the door and she came in with a busted nose and black eye.Leah fucked her up.

roc: I'm sorry about her

Rachel: it's fine.

roc: when is your next appointment

Rachel: next month

roc; aight.. your room right across from mine

Rachel: ard

night

roc pov

I was downstairs watching tv me and Rachel.I was laughing at Kevin hart that nigga funny.

Leah came downstairs.

Leah: what the hell she doing here

roc: she pregnant with my child so I want her here.. problem?

Leah: hell yeah it a problem maybe if you keep your dick in your pants the probably wouldn't of happened.... never mind

Leah pov

I called my bestfriend August yes August alsina. I told him to come over so we can chill. he said ard and he coming in a few.roc wanna bring that bitch in this house.

I heard the door ring. I went to go open it. it was August I hugged him and he hugged back but for along time.into someone cleared their throat.

roc: who is he

Leah: my bestfriend

I took August hand and led him upstairs. we sat on my bed and talked and talked I missed him so much.

Leah: can you stay here please I miss you

August: ard big head

I laid down and August laid behind me and we went to sleep.

crazy ass chapter .

is roc a bitch for doing that to Leah?

should Leah tell roc she pregnant?

comment

vote