troubled

Leah pov

I was missing royal and Trey I wonder where are they?I asked roc where they was he said at prince house, I sighed and laid back down and thought about that dream I had.I feel sick about even thinking about it.

roc: bae you okay

Leah: yeah im fine just thinking

roc: oh ard

roc pov

I got up and took a shower ,I washed up and got my clothes on and left out to go to the studio.

when I got there Rachel smiled at me and I gave her a fake smile . I went to the back and got in the Booth and record my songs .Rachel walked in.

roc: what you doing back here

Rachel: nun I just wanna hear you rap

roc: aight

I raped and she recorded it on the cd.when I was done she smiled at me and I sat on the couch.

she came and sat on my lap.

roc: what are you doing

Rachel: baby you seem so stress and I just wanna make you feel better

she kissed my neck leaving hickeys.it felt so good but so wrong she unzipped my pants and sucked on my manhood I moaned.

roc: damnnn girl

she swallowed my cum and bounced on my manhood. she was moaning and I was groaning  .I knew she was about to cum so I went faster and she cummbed and I cummed to.

I pulled up my pants and left out the studio.I went back home and the house was dark.I went upstairs and knocked on the shower glass.

Leah: you wanna join me

I nodded and got in the shower. I picked up Leah and she was kissing me but stopped at my neck.

Leah: roc what the fuck is that on your neck

I stayed silent.

Leah pov

I knew what was on his neck I just wanna see if he would tell the truth.I hopped off of him and went in the  room not caring if I left water on the floor.

I started packing my things im tired of this shit.I started crying ,roc came in with just a towel but I was so mad at him that I started throwing things at him.

I threw a lamp at him but I missed, then I broke down crying.he came and held me and I punched his chest a thousand times.

Leah: why me roc why??

roc: I'm sorry i-i was just caught in the moment

I threw a shoe at him and he gave me that look and I just stop throwing things.

roc: look I'm sorry babe I'm sorry she came on to me

leah: and you just fuck her because I was sore

roc reached in his draw and pulled out some weed and smoked it.

I rolled my eyes and went in the bathroom. I thought to myself I know this was going happen I just know it.

roc came in the bathroom with blood shot red eyes.I knew he was crying and I never saw him cry,I wanted to forgive him so bad but I don't wanna give in that easy.

roc: baby baby I'm so sorry I'm so sorry

he got on his knees and grabbed my legs and started crying

Leah: roc you ain't sorry you sorry because you got caught. if you wouldn't never got caught you would of probably never told me

I left the bathroom and got a pillow and covers roc ain't sleeping in here tonight.

he came in the room and I threw the pillow and covers at him.he looked confused

roc: what these for....I ain't sleeping on no damn couch

Leah: yes you is

he went downstairs and I laid down and cried.

roc pov

I laid on the couch thinking man I fucked up big time. I heard crying and I hate when Leah cry and plus when I'm the reason.I went upstairs and got in the bed and held her waist at first she was stiff but then she relaxed.

Leah: roc I Hate fighting... make love to me right now

I nodded and pulled her on my waist.she took off my clothes I took off hers.she was riding my manhood and was throwing her head back ad she went faster.I held on her waist cuz she was going fast and I couldn't handle it.

I put her on all fours and hit it from the back. I went fast.

roc: what my name

Leah: jackass

roc: that ain't my name

Leah: yes it is

roc: what my name

Leah: Jack ass

I pulled her hair and went faster and faster.

roc: what my name

Leah: dadddyyyy

roc: what my name

Leah: daddyy

roc: that what I thought

I cum and she cum.I collapsed by her and held her waist and went to sleep.

do roc know what a condom is??

is Rachel pregnant?

will Leah get pregnant?

comment

vote

plz

comment

comment

comment