final end

roc pov

I woke up with leah in my arms I smiled and got up. I look at my phone and I had a text from a unknown number again.

it said

text

unknown:  I'll give you a month then you'll come running back.

roc: who is this?

unknown:  don't worry about it

I sighed and looked at Leah and kissed her, I got up and got in the shower.

I let the hot water hit my skin,I felt soft hands wrap around my waist,I turned around and it was Leah.

ray pov

I broke up with Ronnie and I took my son with me. don't be mad but Ronnie Been getting on my damn nerves, I had to leave before I end up killing that bitch.

Leah pov

I was in the room laying down, roc phone kept ringing. it was getting annoying, so I turned around and snatched it right out his hand and threw it somewhere.

roc: what the fuck

Leah: that's  annoying and I'm hungry can u make me something please

roc: what u want?

Leah: chicken tenders ,fries,ice cream,pickels, large cup of juice....oh and some Hershey cookies nd cream.

roc; damn bae

Leah: shut up please

roc went downstairs to get my food.I looked down at my growing stomach, I smiled and rubbed my stomach.

roc came upstairs with my food. I ate it and drunk my juice.

roc: get ready at 8 I'm taking u somewhere

Leah: ard

Leah: where the kids

roc: with prince

Leah: oh ok

I went in my closet to found something Nice to pick out. I looked at my yellow short fitted dress and black heels.

I put that on and curled my hair and put my eyeliner on.I left out the bathroom and went downstairs, I saw roc dressed all nice.

I kissed him and we got in the car.

he was driving for so long I fall asleep.

I got woke up by roc saying we here. I looked at him and got out the car.

we was at a restaurant but nobody else was there,I turned around looking at roc.

I kissed him and went inside the restaurant .

waiter: how may I help u- oh hey roc your tables are right here

roc: thanks Chris

I sat at the table and got my drink and drunk it,I order my food already I'm just waiting for it to come.

the waiter came with my food. I thanked him and ate it.

roc: you look sexy

Leah: thanks so do you

roc: I adore you so much the way you laugh the way you smile they way you smell,I love you for you your different from every other girl,I know I fucked up a couple of times but I need you in my life for forever, you been there threw everything you had my beautiful baby girl and you took care of my son even if he ain't yours any other girl would of left me right then and there, I love you and to show u how much I love you.

he got on one Leg,I gasped and tears start to come out my eyes.

roc: Aaliyah will you marry me

Leah: yessa yessa yessa

I kissed him and he slided the ring on my ring finger.

author pov

ray is taking care of his son begin a wonderful farther .

ray

roc Is holding down his family chilling living being a wonderful farther and being a wonderful soon to be husband

roc

Leah been great she being a wonderful mommy and a great soon to be wife.

leah

the endd

should I do a squel?????...

comment

vote