frozen

Leah pov

I got up but fall.

Leah: what the

roc: zilla be going in

Leah: nigga shut - (gco)

by me lamping to the bathroom and throwing up.roc came behind me and held me hair.

roc: you aight?

Leah: iguess

I brushed my teeth and went downstairs and made cereal. I ate it and threw my bowl in the sink. I laid down and fell asleep.

roc pov

I called prince but he didn't answer. I went downstairs and saw Leah sleep I chuckled and slapped her butt,she jumped up and gave me a death glare. I ran in the basement to play gta5. it took her awhile to get down here but when she got down here she chocked me.I flipped her and laid on her lap.

leah: roc did you use a condom

roc: nah what I need to use a condom for you my girl

Leah: not on me dumbass on the girl you fucked

roc: shit!!!

Leah: i-i-i need to get some fresh air I'll be back

Leah got up and left out the door.

Leah pov

I went to the park and was swinging on the the swing with my head down.

???: no time no see

I looked up and saw Jamal. I ran so fast,I ran back to the house and opened the door and shut it and locked it and put a chair on the door.

roc: what wrong

Leah: he-he after me

roc: where he at

roc grabbed his gun, I was getting weak and I blacked out.

★★★★†††★★★★

I woke up in a hospital. I looked around and I saw roc next to me on his hospital bed. he was covered in bandages, I gasped and tried to get up but I was attached to all these wires.

I wonder what happened. I hope he is okay. I called the nurse.

Leah: why im in here

nurse: well you blacked out and hit your head... your boyfriend got shot.

Leah: will he be okay?

nurse: I hope

my heart near damn stop.

I don't wanna lose my baby. he all I got I don't wanna lose him.I fuckin hate Jamal I hope he burn in hell with gasoline draws.

nurse: umm ma'am your pregnant

Leah: um what

nurse: congratulations your pregnant...oh and someone here to see chresanto August.. I think her name Rachel Moore.

I got so heated when she said her name I know that the girl roc fucked.

Leah: bring her in

the nurse brought Rachel in.she rolled her eyes and smirked at me.

Leah: bitch you can roll them and ima roll them bitches down this hallway

nurse: damnnn.

Rachel: bitch you ain't going do shit

Leah: you think I won't if I wasn't on probation I would of been killed yo ass

Rachel: ...

Leah: :)

Rachel went over to roc and wrote a note and left. I laid down and went in a deep sleep. 

roc baby please wake up

comment

vote