break

Leah pov

see roc didnt even think about calling me yesterday but whatever I know he have to work and stuff and he might was tired so ima call him now

phone convo

leah: helllo roc what u doin

nae: umm roc sleep she yelled

Leah: tf bitch is you on drugs or sumthin for one you picking up my man phone and two you bitch ass yelling so ima need you to lower you voice before you lil bitch ass get merked threw this phone.

nae: bitch byee your man right here up in dis pussyy she hang up

pause. replay.

did this bitch  just say what the fuck I think she said.

nae pov

roc better check his sideline hoe cuz I'm not the one she don't know who she fuvkin with.

I got up out of roc's girp and took a shower and I felt arms around my waist I turned around and It was roc I smiled and kissed him he kissed back and we yeah you know did it.

we got out the shower and I put on my light blue dress and black heels and me and roc left out of the hotel and I  grabbed his hand and we went into the tour bus and I sat on his lap and kissed him.

we did a show and we went out and celebrated we went to this club It was love and too turnt up.

red nose came on and I started grinding on roc and he was drinking and we left the club he was holding my hand and all the paparazzi was taking pics and we got in the car and went to the hotel I was drunk everything was blurred I was at my hotel room when I got pushed into my bed by roc and he got ontop of me and got between my legs and thrust his self inside me I moaned and suddenly I fall asleep.

end of tour

roc pov

my manager want us to have a dinner with our family so I invited ray,prince,Leah,and my mom.my Mom was looking big like big like she was pregnant our something.ray,prince,mom,Leah sat on the other side while me,and nae and keshia and walter sat on the other side.

Leah was giving nae dirty looks ooh I hope she don't go off.

Leah: soo this  the bitch who answered your phone and the one who I saw you all hugged up with in the magazine ??

roc: what u talking bout?

leah: bitch don't act dumb

nae: yeah I'm the one what you going do not a gotdamn thing bitch

Leah: oh she testing me

Leah took off her earrings and heels and put her hair in a bun.

I know what about to happen so I grabbed nae out the way.

roc: Leah chill tf out

Leah: you know what bitch instead of whipping her ass ima leave cuz I don't got time but know this roc me and you we done get your shit out my house don't come around my kids don't wanna see your ugly ass go live with that bitch.

Ray: damn roc that fucked up man you terrible.

ray,Leah,and my mom left.

Leah pov

I can't believe this shit man fuck love I'm done with It ima just do me. I got roc clothes and threw them bitches out the window and burned them and changed my locks and I was in my kitchen and I got a text from jamal.

text convo

jamal;: what u doin beautiful

Leah: nun much

Jamal: cool can I come ova

Leah: sure

Jamal: ard

5mins later

I heard a knock on my door I opened It and It was Jamal he was tall browskin and had long hair I ask myself everyday why did we break up.

jamal: Hi beautiful I misses you

Leah: aww I know right everybody miss me

Jamal: cocky much with the your lil short ass

Leah: boy shut up of course ima be short to you your like 6feet

Jamal: actually I'm 6'4

Leah: wow

Jamal: I know right..... um I was wondering if you would like to go out to dinner with me tomar

Leah: um yeah I guess

Jamal: cool ima pick you up around 8ish

Leah: okay bye

Jamal: bye

he left and I went upstairs with royal since roc took Trey so yeah I picked her up and feed her her bottle and changed her diaper and put her in my bed and went to sleep.

nae pov

I think I'm prego cuz I been throwing up alot but I dont know how I'm going to tell roc

comment for more updates

plz

comment