downtown

Leah pov

when I bust threw the door I saw desriee and she was chocking royal I don't know what happened to me but I charged after that bitch and I was punching her non stop i sharkeahia her dumbass and I kicked her teeth out but then she grabbed my foot and I fall and she got on top of me I fliped  her over and I got up and took the gun from roc and shot her right in her temple and I spit on her.

Leah: bitch you never touch my kids again dusty ass roach.

I turned around and I saw roc and ray and royal and Trey with surprise faces I giggled and then a big ass men came looking like big foot came behind ray and roc but they didn't see him and he chocked them both at the same damn time.

I grabbed the gun and shot him non stop.royal started to cry I dropped the gun and went to go pick her up and rocked her in my arms she fall asleep.

ray and roc was recovering from there chock and then they finally got up and took Trey and we head home.

the car ride was silent we pulled up at roc's mom house.I gave royal to ray cuz he wanted to hold her.Trey was with roc I went upstairs and took a shower I looked at myself in the mirror.

Leah: this bitch bust my lip

I got in the shower and let the hot water hit my skin and I washed up and sat down in the shower.

ray pov

is it crazy if I like roc's mom cuz she is beautyful and she only 30 and I'm 20 shidd ima try and get with her she sexy asf man ima make a move once roc and Leah sleep.

roc and Leah was sleep.I walked to roc's mom door and knocked she opened it.

rm: hi ray waddup

ray: can I talk to you for a sec

rm: umm sure come on in

I went in her room

ray: see I kinda like this woman but I don't know if she feel the same way what do I do?

rm: I think you need to tell her before it to late

ray: oh well here it goes I like you

roc pov

I couldn't sleep and nethier could Leah we had Trey and royal in the middle of us and boy trey is a wild sleeper he kicked me off the bed 2Wice.I looked at Leah and it look she was thinking.

roc: what you thinking about

Leah: nun

roc: ooh you sleepy?

Leah: not really... wanna go downstairs and eat ice cream I'm hungry

roc: yeah

we went downstairs and ate ice cream roc was playing and he threw some at me I threw some back and we had a ice fight.

we played in so much ice cream that it was on the floor and Leah fell.I bust out laughing.

she pulled my leg and I fall and she started laughing.I picked her up and laid her on the counter and got on top of her and kissed her to her naval.

she arched her back and moan I took off her shirt and her bra and kissed her boobs and took off her jeans then I took off her panties and licked her kitty and ate her out.

she moaned my name and she cummed in my mouth I slurped her and took off my boxer and put my manhood inside of her and thrust inside of her.

she moaned non-stop I covered her mouth so she won't wake nobody up and I went faster and faster into we cummed she fliped me over and rode me I smacked her ass and held on her waist she went faster and I started to moan.

I heard footsteps but I didn't move I just continued to let her ride me and I moaned louder.

ray: oh my god ewww

Leah: oh my God ray damn

she jumped off of Me and ran in the bathroom.

I covered myself and ray ran.I put my stuff on and knocked on the bathroom door.

Leah: what!

roc: you okay

Leah: yeah im fine rockkkyyy pooh

roc: what the he'll so that my new name

Leah: yup so how was I???

roc: you was ard lies

Leah: boy bye I had yo ass scream my name

roc: girl plz I had yo ass screaming my name... ooh roc ooh daddy.. you was hitting high notes.

Leah: omg shut up

roc: nooo fuck face he said and he ran

Leah was on his heels she caught him and tripped her he fall and covered his face.Leah playfully punched him.

roc: I love you punk

Ieah: I love you too big head