3)PROJECT

Hey hope you guys like it.

ENJOY:) Thanks @truelove786 @mishaaaa_96 @tangledinthetruth @xoxsaraox for your support:)

Vote comment and share!!

.......................................................

He flinched.

It was NOT Armaan. I felt a strike of disappointment and I felt bad that it's me bothering someone else. Well,some stranger.

"Oh I'm sorry I thought you were someone else." I said.

"Ohh no problem it's ok." That went ok. Woah. Now where is Armaan?

I picked my bag up from the shelf and went to a table and sat there waiting for Armaan.

Where is he? I waited for him for twenty minutes and he still wasn't here! Ready to get up and leave, I went up to the door to open it, and Armaan came rushing in

"Where were you? I have been waiting for you." I asked, in respect though I was pissed a little.

"I'm sorry I had to drop some stuff at home but I couldn't contact you to tell you that I will be a little late."he said quietly.

"Ohhh it's ok. But hurry up and start it's already 4:00pm. I have to be home by six" was what I said in return.

"Ok." He replied.

Armaan turned on his computer and started setting up the presentation via Microsoft power point. Till he was doing that, I went to a library computer and started doing some research stuff about the periodic table and some lab things that the project required us to present.

While I was doing that Armaan set up the presentation. We decided to do it on the laptop instead of the display board because it was much easier. I printed out all the details we needed to do the project and then saved the project on a drive so its safe when we are finishing the project.

...

By the time we were done, I was so tired. I told Armaan that we will finish it tomorrow and its five o' clock, I gotta get home . He agreed and then we started packing up. I put all the stuff I took out and put in my book pack and started heading to the door.

It was already dark outside. Opening the door I seen that it was raining really hard. I came right back into the library. Armaan saw me and walked up to me.

" Let me drop you home?" He said.

"No it's ok. I will leave when the rain gets lighter." Was my reply.

"It's ok, I will drop you home. You don't know when the rain will stop and your mom said you have to be home by 6:00pm and it's already 5:45pm!"

"Ok...thanks!" I said in agreement.

I followed Armaan to his car. He was gonna give me a ride home because it was raining . His car was really nice. It was a honda but I don't know which one. In the car I didn't say anything to him. He didn't say anything to me.

My house was here. I opened the handle of his car door, trying to get out and then the words

"Thank you Armaan" spilled out my mouth. It wasn't a bad thing, it was just weird.

He replied,

"No problem, anytime that is what friends are for!"

I shut the door behind me with a huge grin on my face and started walking into my house. While waiting for my mom to open the house door I was thinking, omggg, he said that are what friends are for! So does that means we are friends?