BONUS CHAPTER

Hey everyone! how are you? hope your doing well.

I JUST WANTED TO THANK YOU ALL GOR 100K READS ON STRANGER ITS A BIG ACHIEVEMENT TO ME AND IT REALLY MEANS ALOT. SO AS A TREAT I DECIDED TO GIVE YOU A BONUS CHAPTER OF THE SHEIKH FAMILYS UPDATED LIFE. THANK YOU SO MUCH! HOPE YOU ENJOY!! LOVE YOU! BY THE WAY, SEQUEL IS COMING SOON HOPE YOUR READY!!

AMINAH

-

What has my life become? I have bags under my eyes, my face looks a mess and I haven't even took a shower today. This all because Armaan wanted 4 children! 4 children and I have to handle them all the time while Armaan himself is at work till late night! Today I'm going beat his a**. Not really, but I am going to ask him to help me alittle. I hope he does.

I solute to all the moms out there who raised 8-9 kids. How do they do that, especially the boys. They are devils I swear. But I still love them no matter what. They're all just too young to handle at once. Thanks Allah for blessing me with the most amazing family ever. Allhumdullilah, Allah will help me raise them. I'm proud that have such kids and that I even have kids. Their people in the world who spend millions of dollars just to have a baby when I didn't need to. Allah blessed me with them. Mashaallah.

I washed the rest of the dishes and put Saima asleep. Raima was already asleep, as well as Ayaan. The only one awake was the little one, Rehan. Rehan is my our baby boy who is 3 months old now, but he's still making my night sleep less. He cries during the night and sometimes it's hard to make him stop. The days Armaan is gone on business trips makes it even worst. Somehow he is attached to Armaan more then me. You know, him and Saima are daddy's little cuties. Raima and Ayaan are attached to me more.

The door bell rang and I put Rehan in the bouncer and went to open it.

"Who is it?" I called out before opening it.

"Your boo!"

"My who?" I said again trying to irritate him.

"Boo!" he said and walked and placed a kiss on my cheek. I wanted to show him my anger from earlier this morning so I turned around and walked away. I went to the kitchen and started setting the table for his dinner. He didn't ask me anything, I think he didn't notice I was angry. He sat down at the dinning table and I walked away. My hand was pulled at and I turned around now facing Armaan.

"What?" I said not looking into his beautiful eyes so I don't get lost in them and then my act will get ruined.

Urghh, but those eyes are so perfect.

You need to stop that now, Aminah!

But they are so cute, and then his smile is just..STOP!

He pulled so I was sitting in his lap. I tried to walk away but he held my tighter from the waist.

"What's wrong babe?" he asked, moving a strand of my hair behind my ear with his finger.

"Nothing! Ok." I said looking at my hands in my lap.

"I know something is wrong, so cut the fuss, and tell me what happened!" he said angrily.

"Oh so I cut the fuss! I cut it! Ok, I'll go and when you think I'm done fussing then come take me! Keep the children as well!" I said even angrier, and hurt. My eyes were starting to blur.

"What is wrong with you?" he said standing up.

"Your asking me what is wrong? Me? I'm the one who had to struggle all day with all these little kids crying and it's not even one, there 4 of them! I have to take care of them because YOU wanted 4 kids so quick, you couldn't wait! Why don't you stay home and handle them then I'll see what you say. Huh? But you will never understand because your a man, all you do is work, work, work, that's it. That's all you live for, working! I'm your wife, did you ever come home asking me if I ate, or if you could help with something. Instead you come home and sleep, and next morning I wake up your not beside me. You see these bags under my eyes, I look like a dead person. I'm tired, I need a break!" I finished and it had tears running from my eyes.

" I'm sorry Aminah, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to- I was just stressed about this business deal we lost-" he said. I saw guilt in his eyes.

"It's ok, I just over reacted you know. I got really emotional when I shouldn't have." i said.

"I'm sorry!" he kissed my forehead and wipe my tears.

"I promise it would never happen again." he said.

"I love you!" I said.

"I love you too, I'm really sorry!" Armaan said.

That's all I had to do. Those stupid emotions had to get out of me, I had to let them out. and I did, it made me feel a lot better. I love him and I always will.

-

Hehehe I know I'm evil...sequel will be here sooner then you think! thank you for your support! love u!

Ps. I really wanna delete 'Dealing With A Muslimah' I'm having too much writers block on it! urhhh!

Bye

Lovecare16