15)HONEYMOON

Hey how are you guys? Hope ur doing well. So I'm finally done with some if my exams so I found the time to write this chapter. So this chapter will have a twist! Any guesses what will happen. anyways , PLEASE

VOTE👍

COMMENT💬

SHARE👥

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

AMINAH'S POV

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪

I felt a tap on my shoulder which caused me to open my eyes slowly. I turned to see who it was and I saw Armaan.

"Hello, we are here...the flight landed it's time to go." Armaan said with a smile on his face. His hair was messed up from what I think was sleeping. I'm not sure if he was or not but from his hair it sure looked like he was.

"Oh already? I slept through the whole flight, didn't I?" I said getting up to go to the bathroom.

"Yup" he said with a popping p! And that's when I got ready to go.

I unbuckled my seat belt and got up to go to the bathroom really quick. And did I forget to mention, this private jet was a whole mansion! It was huge! The bathroom was two times the size of the bathroom in our bedroom. Now I shall say. It was beutiful, the bathroom was all white with a jacuzzi in it to, which 8 people could fit into...like if that was necessary!

When I came out, Armaan was taking out the luggage. That's when he held my luggage and showed me the way to the way to the car. The car was black and it was gorgeous, I loved it. The car ride was silent. We were on our way to the hotel well not a hotel a mansion. Armaan also has a mansion, that's great!

"How do you like it?" Armaan said as we entered the mansion! I was out of words! This place was beautiful! Each and every small detail of it was amazing! It was beautiful, gorgeous, I had no words for it!

"I-I..have..no words, it is BEAUTIFUL!" I said, stuttering the words. I have never seen such a beautiful place!

"It's my favorite out of all my mansions!" Armaan said smiling.

"Mines too!" I said excitingly. We walked to the leaving room and sat down on the, black, leather couch...which seemed like it never even been touch! The maid took the luggage up to OUR room, and then left so we were left alone in the mansion, no one else was there besides a guard outside the humongous double doors and some maids.

"So what do you want to do, you want to eat or.." Armaan said smirking but he didn't finish the sentence.

"Ehm ehm, I would like to eat something first and then we could plan on something afterwards." I said after clearing my throat at Armaan's immature appeal.

"Ok, I guess, what would you like to eat?" he asked still smirking a little.

"Chinese will work, halal Chinese I mean." I said.

"Ofcourse, it has to be halal!" Armaan replied.

He ordered the food and it arrived with a delivery. That food smelled so good that I couldn't wait any longer, So I put the food onto the huge dinning table and started to dig in, so did Armaan. It was delicious! I can't even explain, I never thought Paris will have such good halal Chinese food! Yum!

After dinner, I picked up the stuff from the table and put the left overs in the fridge so that I don't waste. It was 11:00pm Paris time. Which meant time for us to sleep. 

Armaan broke my thoughts and I stood up from the chair at his tap. Before I could say anything, Armaan picked me up bridal style and took me to our room. He was acting really romantic! When we got to the room, he shut the door and locked it and laid me on the bed. I was shocked, very shocked! Armaan was the first and last person to do such thing. The lights went off and the night went.