17)THE LOVE I SEE

Hellooooooooooooooooooooo...how are you guys? Hope you are doing well...i wanted to let u know that chapter one is edited finally I spent my morning rewriting so hope u cud check on that! I also noticed that there are a lot of silent readers, people have read if but don't vote or comment at all! That is not very nice to me, I don't think I deserve that for my hardworking but anyways thanks!!!

Anyone who haven't voted for the previous chapters, plz do so! Thank u!

Hope you like it:)

ENJOY

VOTE👍
COMMENT💬
SHARE👥

Dedications,!!!!

@Sweetafuuu

@WaVeSSS

⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬

8 MONTHS LATER

AMINAH'S POV

I became very big over the several of months! Everytime I look in the mirror I look even bigger! It's the beginning of my 9th month in pregnancy. I still remember the day when Armaan told the doctor he will take off to take care of me and I didn't believe him because I thought he was cheating with me over Aliyah, but I was wrong. The doctor told him he has to take off for only 3 months but he took off until I was done with pregnancy. While he was giving me major bed rest, Hassan his best friend took his spot for a while in the business. He doesn't even let me change my clothes, he gets maids to do that for me! He loves me a lot and so do I! He is the most wonderful, care taking, sexy, handsome guy somebody could ever have. He was the Armaan I thought he was when I had a crush on in college. And guess what? I told him that I had a crush on him in college and he said he knew that, I was quite embarrassed but why hide the truth. He shared everything and part if his life with me, he even told me everything about Aliyah. Aliyah was a girl he fell in love with but she cheated on him. I felt bad for Aliyah because she was dumb to lose someone she could never have!

My labor pains started and it was only 2 more weeks left until I was due. I was due March 21st, the first day of spring. What a day! And today is March 10th! Time flied by very very quick! Nine months seemed like yesterday! I still remember everything that happened at the doctors. Nothing changed besides this one thing and that is the love between me and Armaan. The love grew alot! My STRANGER is now my love! He is the best STRANGER someone could ever meet. And I met him at school, this was just meant to be! Armaan a beautiful, wonderful, amazing STRANGER! The love of my life. My jaan.

My thoughts were broken by Armaan.

"Aminah baby, lay down now! And don't you dare try to work, now tell me what you need?" Armaan said laying me back to bed.

"Armaan, I could do this, you don't have to do all this for me." I said.

"Nope, if I dont do all this, baby Sheikh will be upset...wont it?" he said rubbing my huge stomach softly.

"I love you!" I said.

"I love you too my jaan, more then anything!" he replied.

"I know, now could I please go to the bathroom." I said.

"Oh sorry, let me take you." he said and stood me up with a hand on my shoulders and the other on my stomach.

Once I came out the bathroom he walked me back to the bed. He always woke up hours before me but he still did breakfast in bed with me and of course he cooked it. Could you believe it? I know, I never thought he could cook but umm it is amazing! I waited for him while he went to go get the breakfast. I was thinking about going to my parents place, it's been more then 2 weeks since I been there. I will ask him as soon as he comes back.