10)MY DECISION

Hope I guys like it...plz vote comment and share...2 more reads and I'll make it to 1,000 yay!!!

Enjoy:)

----------------------------------------------

That night...the night when Armaans mom and dad asked for my hand in marriage, mom and dad came up to my room. They told me all about why they were here and asked me if I agree to get engaged to him. I told them give me some time to think and I have to talk to Armaan alone. They agreed to me and said I could talk to him as soon as they ask Armaans parents.

THE NEXT DAY
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I woke up late, lazy because of the coat of snow all over New York, covering all the buildings. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, washed off and went down to the kitchen to get some breakfast.

Sitting at the dining table, enjoying the coffee and pancakes and just then the phone rings. I walk to the phone receiver and pick up the call.

"Assalamulaykum, who is this?" I say.

"Walaykumassalam, beta(son or daughter) this is Armaans mom."

I didn't know what to say but I had to answer and these word came out of my mouth," oh I'm sorry I didn't recognize your voice, how are you?"

"I'm good, how are you?" she said.

"I'm good, you want to talk to mom." I added on.

"Yea sure."

I gave the phone to mom and told her it was Armaans mom. She took the phone from me and sat on the couch. I joined her.

"Assalamulaykum, how are you?"mom said.

"Walaykumassalma, I'm fine, how are you?"she answered mom.

"I'm good!" mom says.

"That's nice, I wanted to ask you what's Aminahs answer?" she said

"Um I'm sorry but Aminah said she'll agree but first she would like to talk to Armaan privately if you don't mind and that she wants to finish her studies even after marriage." mom said.

"Oh I'm absolutely fine with that and sure she could finish her studies, why doesn't Aminah talk to Armaan on the phone and then they could go somewhere and talk."she replied.

" That is really nice of you to let her, but she doesn't have Armaans number?" mom says.

"Oh then I'll tell Armaan to call her." aunty said.

"Ok I will let Aminah know." Mom says.

"Allah hafiz!"

"Allah hafiz" mom says and shuts the phone. "Armaans mom said she's fine with what you said and that Armaan will be calling you today."

"Ok mom, I'll talk to him." I say, not happy but confused.

"So is it a yes from you?" mom askes.

"I guess yes mom." I say sad.

"Mubarak my babe, I'm sure you will be happy with your life soon." she adds.

"Thanks mom, I hope so." I say.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••