7)ENGAGEMENT

Heyyyyyyy everyone....hope you like it...dont forget to vote comment share!!!

Dedication

@truelove786

@been123

@LovingAmmu

@ruzeequa

AND ALL THE OTHERS OUT THERE SHOWING LOVE!!!!!!!!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The house was busy and kids were every where you go. I told mom in the ear that we are heading to the salon. I told her in the ear because the kids were gonna come after us and force us to take them. Anyways, me and Zara are going to get ready at the same salon as Saba! Me and Zara got tight curls and we both are going to wear long anarkalis(long maxi type dresses going to your feet)! And of course Saba is going to where the peach lehnga(a very fancy skirt type of thing along with a blouse) we got from Jackson Heights!

First it was my turn. I went to the back room, the facial room to get a facial. Zara was laughing at me when I was getting urked by the bleach on my face! And then the eyebrows and upper lips, urghhhh I hate getting them in front of someone!

"Zara, go to the other room!" I said seriously!

" NO, it's ok!"

She says that so often I can't even explain! Anyways I ignored that and got them done!

About 30 minutes later, I was fresh and clean from my! My skin felt as soft and smooth like a baby's bum! Lol! Then Zara got her facial and eyebrows and stuuf and she looked even cleaner! We both are so busy with studies that we haven't got a facial in years!! That was exageration! Now it was Saba's turn and she was gonna become a bride And after that will be our turn to do hairstyles and make up. Saba did make up and hair and ect first, because she is the bride and she has to be ready, we can't take her just like that!

"It's going to take Saba like 2 hrs, and I haven't had breakfast, lets go get breakfast!"

"I'm hungry and tired too, let's go!"

"Ok, Saba you want some?"

"Sure but get me a small cup and get the beautician some to !"

"Ok!"

We went out the door in the freezing cold weather and got coffee and muffins! Me and Zara decided to sit there and eat and then go back to the salon with their coffee and muffins.

"Zara, it's gonna take them long and I don't want to go in the cold, lets just wait like 20 more minutes!" I said not wanting to go out side the café full with heat!

" Ok only 20 more minutes and that's it I want to get ready!" she said.

"Alright" I replied and picked up my phone from the table to check instagram!

ABOUT 20 MINUTES LATER
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

We got up with the coffee and the muffins heading back to the salon!

I opened the door, pushing my coat's sleeve up to reach the handle and went in. I didn't peak at Saba yet, but the beautician was finished getting her ready she only had to put the dupatta(scarf showing front half of her hair) on her. I put the coffee on the table and looked at my watch to check the time. It was 6:45pm and the engagement function was at 7:45pm and me and Zara have to be there before 7:30pm to look at the arrangements.

I turned around and looked at Saba! MASHALLAH, I said really loudly! She was looking gorgeous I can't even explain. Saba was really happy and Zara was even happier!lol! Then Saba went to the chair on the side of the table where the coffee was sitting and began to have some coffee. She was trying to be all careful trying not to get a stain in the light peach color! Anyways, I told the beautician to have her coffe because she looked tired and still had to do me and Zara's hair and makeup. I went first, I wore my dress so the beautician could see what kind of makeup goes with this, and then I sat on the chair ready to get ready!

After Zara was done we got ready to head to the hotel/banquet. I called the driver to come, we booked a hummer stretch for only the three of us and mom and dad are going to be with us along with my grandparents! Us three went at the very back seats because that's where the bride Usually comes out from. We left the salon and headed home to pick up the peps that were going with us. Once my mom entered the car, she started crying when she saw Saba and so did my grandma.

"Mom and Grandma, why are you guys crying?" Saba said worried.

"These are years of happiness" they both said.

25 MINUTES LATER
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The hall was not so far it took us about 25minutes. Hussain's family and them were already there so was our family. We came out the car and walked into the hall. Everyone was staring at us, especially Saba! Ofcourse she is the bride to be! They all said, "wow, Mashallah!" And gazing through the hall my gaze went to Hussain jiju, haha I laughed to my self! He was blushing so much while looking at Saba I can't even explain!!! We walked Saba to the stage and sat her down next to her hubsy to be! She was shy too and blushing even more then Hussain!

Hussain put the ring on Sabas ring finger and she did the same with him and now were engaged! Everyone was so happy, I went and hugged them both, my mom and grandma started crying again and hugged both of them!

The function went great, we danced ate, had fun and a lot more. I was walking out the hall carrying some stuff and I saw this gentlemen in a black tuxedo. I looked up to see closely who it was and it was....

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I now it's short sorry! I'm really busy with school test and stuff..hope you guys like it and plz check out @truelove786's books they are great!!!!

Thank you

Don't forget to VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE!!!!!

--lovecare16--