4)TWO SUPRISES ONE DAY

Hey thanks everyone for the support you have been giving me for my new book!!!

ENJOY:p

=========================

It's 10:30pm and I'm still not done the presentation! I have to finish the last parts of the chemistry project and turn it in by 11:00pm. Since our project was on a laptop, Mr.Smith said that we could turn it in on turnitin.com but we have to give it in before 11:00pm. I picked to do the last parts because Armaan did most of it!

---15 minutes later---

Yessssss! I'm finally done my project. Now all I have to do is log in to turnitin.com and turn it in. I was so happy that I am done! And now the winter break begins.

It's only 11:21pm and I have nothing to do. I don't even know what sleep is! Since the laptop is on I'm just gonna watch some youtube videos for a little. I know I'm old, but I still love watching Bethany mota. So I put on her videos and started watching them.

~~~~about 40 mins later~~~~

I got up and closed the lights of my room. About to go to sleep. And then I heard a knock on the door. I went to the door ready to open it. Pulled the door nob down and just then...then everyone yelled out...

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMINAH!

"OMG thank you soo much!!!" My mom, dad and Atif came up to me and have me a hug! I was really really surprised because I was so busy with school and the project that I forgot all about my birthday!

It was very nice of them doing that ! After that great moment with my family I went to sleep.

The Next Morning

____________________

I woke in the morning and tapped my phones home button to see the time. As soon as the screen came on my lock screen was full of notifications.I went trough to see who it was. There was a message wishing me happy birthday from Noor and Isha. Saba also messaged me saying happy birthday! I replied to all of them and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and fresh up.

I went down stairs and mom made breakfast for me. She made me pancakes because I love them.

They were really good! After breakfast I finished all my winter break homework so I don't have a headache of doing it during the rest of the break. Then I cleaned the house from top to bottom.

"Mom, I am so bored." I say bored.

"What could I do honey...go watch some tv or something." She just made it worst.

"I'm about to go to sleep, wake me up before dad and Atif are here." I say and head upstairs again.

"Okay honey I will wake you up before they come."

"Thanks mom, I love you!"

"Love you tooo!"

Aminah's moms P.O.V

🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻

I wanted to tell her but I didn't! It's supposed to be a Suprise! If I tell Aminah that Saba is coming today the whole suprise would be ruined and Saba would be mad at me. Its a good thing she went to sleep, now I could finish cooking and start making preparations!

I started off with making some sweet dish. For the sweet dish I made cake for Aminah because it's her birthday and Saba is coming so why not. For dinner I made butter chicken, biryani(rice with chicken), and raita. That's pretty much it. And now I can't wait.

Aminah's P.O.V

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

I woke about an hour later. I heard some noise coming from downstairs. I knew someone might be here and I look a whole mess. I opened my closet door and took out a Kurta(Pakistani top), some black tights and a towel and went to the bathroom to take a short shower.

...20 minutes later...

I got out of the shower took out my towel from my hair and combed it out. Then I blow dried it really really quickly, took out some eyeliner put it on my waterline. I then picked up my hijab wrapped it the quick way and started heading downstairs.

I was walking down the stairs and I slipped. I slipped but I was ... not on the floor. I landed into someone's hands! I turned around to see who it is, and it was...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Guess who it is? Leave a comment below and tell me who you think it is! This chapter was not so long but hope y'all liked it...tried my best thank u;)

VOTE...COMMENT...SHARE