EPILOGUE

Hey everyone!! Hope you guys are doing well! Just wanted to thank u all once again for all your support and love. It means a lot to me, it really does. Please guys do check out my book after STRANGER, it will be called 'Dealing With A Muslimah" I hope you guys like it and enjoy it as much as you enjoyed STRANGER!

SEQUEL OF STRANGER IS NOW UP, CHECK IT OUT GOR CONTINUATION!!!

💗😘❤️THANK U❤️😘💗

🔹🔸🔹

"Armaan, could you change Saima's diaper while I'm changing Raima's please!" I yelled across the room.

"Coming, what else can I do besides change diapers on the days I have off!" he said sarcastically.

"I'm sorry, I can't change both of their diapers along with Ayyan's at the sametime! He is only 2 okay!" I said to him while he picked up Saima from the crib and took her to change the diaper while I was making Raima go to sleep.

Yes, it is like you guys think. I had two twins 2 years after Ayyan! They are both girls which you might have known. And come to my life, all I do all day is change diapers, making kids go asleep, feeding bottles and anything to do with kids! Ayyan is 2 and now I'm trying to get him potty trained which is going to be really hard! Coming out of all that, I have only Sunday's that I can spend with Armaan but on those Sundays he changes diapers as well! I know, Armaan Sheikh and changing diapers? Yup every Sunday atleast!

"Why do I have to change diapers?" Armaan said urked.

"Because you were the one who wanted so many kids! Now learn how to deal with it!" I said. I was right, Armaan wants 4 children! He said he wants two boys and two girls because he wants all of them to have company of there own and he loves children! The only thing he doesn't like is changing diapers but to bad he has to do it anyways!

This here is my life with my husband Armaan of course and my 3 children at this time Ayaan, Saima, Raima, and me of course! My life is going very well just a little tough with the children but it is a great memory! I love all of them and always will! Not a STRANGER anymore huh? Yup not anymore! To close to be one!

Here my friends is the beautiful life of Aminah Kha..Sheikh! And her beautiful family! Picture this with an upcoming boy Inshallah! One day. The perfect frame.

STRANGER is no longer strange!

The End!

---------------------------------------------

i know, i know its really short but i didnt know what else to add!And this my friends is the end of STRANGER! Hope you guys liked it and thank u soooooo much for your support that I can't put it in words! You all supported me a lot and it was a great journey I had with you all along with STRANGER!!! It makes me really happy to know you guys enjoy my book...and that is great!!!

As you all know, right after this I am publishing another book called 'Dealing With A Muslimah'

Thank u SOO much and please support that book as well I'm pretty sure you will love it a lot!

THANK U SOOOOOOOO MUCH

😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃

😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃

↗️↖️🔼⏫🔼⏫🔼⏫🔼⏫🔼↗️↖️

Vote👍

Comment💬

Share👥

Follow👉👈

Promote👤👥

Read my new book📕📗📘

Thank u once again:)

A bye from lovecare16, with more to come!

lovecare16