16)SPECIAL NEWS

I love you. And please don't forget to vote comment and share means a lot to me! Thanks a lot for your support and to know that you gave me 5.02K+ reads and that I have 307+votes!!! Love!!!

And 100 followers!!!!!

Do you like the cover? hope you do!

Thanks a lot truelove786 for making this wonderful new cover!!!!! love u:)

ENJOY!!!!!

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

AMINAH'S POV

I woke up in the morning and I saw a hand on my stomach. I turn around and it was Armaan. When I saw his innocent face it reminded me of what happened yesterday. I felt a very very very very very hurt feelings in my heart. How could he do this? How? He broke my heart into shattered pieces! And on the same day I spent with him. I was really upset.

I took his hand off my stomach and walked to the bathroom. I don't know why, but I was really dizzy it was like I'm going to throw up and fall to the floor. I brushed my teeth and washed my face clean to a towel. Then I walked back to our room and saw Armaan sitting on the bed. I didn't say anything and walked downstairs. Going into the kitchen, I tried to make breakfast and forget everything that happened yesterday night. I thought he loved me but he maybe didn't! Did he love me?

I just carried away my thoughts and started making breakfast. Set the breakfast on the table and saw Armaan coming down the stairs. His smile was faded and I could see a guilty expression in his eyes. His eyes had the hurt feeling in them as well. Am I doing wrong? I was really confused of what to do. He is my husband I should forgive him. It's okay, he owns me but there is something telling me that I'm wrong and that I should trust him. These thoughts are making my stomach ache even more! I don't know why I'm not feeling well at all, it's like I'm going to throw up any minut... and here it comes. I puked on the floor near the table and Armaan came to me holding me from my waist and to the couch.

"What's wrong Aminah? Are you okay, you don't look to good." Armaan said worried.

"I'm fine, I have been feeling like throwing up since the morning and I just did and my stomach is just urghh." I said, I couldn't bare the pain, it was very bad.

"Where is your coat?" he asked.

"Why are you asking?" I asked.

"Just tell me nah." Armaan said.

"It's in the closet near the basement door." I said curious to know why he needed my coat.

He came back with the coat and put it on me.

"What are you doing? Where are we going? I don't think I feel to well to be out--" he didn't let me finish.

"We are going to the hospital. No more questions!" he said. He was really really serious. I stayed quiet the whole way to the hospital. I didn't want to say anything because he told me no questions. As soon as we got there, he took me to the emergency room. I didn't have to wait at all because he is a famous business man, everyone knew him very well.

The doctor did my check up while Armaan was waiting outside the room. Once the doctor was done, she went to go call Armaan into the office along with me.

"Hello, nice to meet you." Armaan said shaking hands with her and I did the same.

"Hello Mr.Armaan, nice to meet you too!" The doctor replied.

"So, I have two news for you, bad and good...which would you like to hear?"she asked.

"Good news please" I said before Armaan could say anything. Meanwhile he was holding my hand tight.

"Mrs. Armaan, you are 3 weeks pregnant! congrats!" she said. I had tears in my eyes. Armaan was really really happy, he hugged me and mumbled, "congrats jaan!"

"You to Armaan!" I said...both of us were full with tears of happiness! But the bad news was irritating me alot. And that's when Armaan asked the doctor.

"What is the bad news doctor?" he asked.

"Mr.Armaan, I'm sure this is going to be really hard for you because of you being New York's 2nd largest business man, your wife is too week, she needs your support for atleast 2months...and only your support, and if not I'm afraid to say that she may have a miscarriage."she said. This time I started crying on his shoulder.

"Mrs.Arman, I know your husband will support you to the fullest!" she said trying to cheer me up.

"Doctor Sarah, don't worry I will take good care of my wife, anything for her, anything! My love for her is ever lasting!"Armaan said. I was shocked at his words but I was sure that he really meant them, he loves me.

"I know you love your wife even more then your own self." she said.

"Thank you."we said and left.

🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅

Thanks again for all the love!!! love you guys alot!! I know it is a very very very short update but I'm getting so much requests for updating so I wanted to give you this chapter! Plz plz plz plz plz plz plz

VOTE👍

COMMENT💬

SHARE👥

PROMOTE👤👥

LOVE YOU GUYS

lovecare16