Chapter 1

Shraddha's POV

I wake up in the morning! I check the time on my phone! Shoot! It's 11:23 and I have to meet my best friend Varun at 12! I quickly get out of bed and make my bed. I grab my towel and hop in the shower. I quickly have a body wash and use my favourite vanilla bodywash. Once I'm out of the shower, I blow dry my hair and quickly get dressed. I curl my hair into beach waves. I'm wearing a pink summery dress with sandals. I put on a silver necklace and grab my bag. I put all my essentials inside. Then, I do my makeup. I put on foundation, powder to dust it off and a little bit of contour on my cheeks. I put on a light pink blush that is similar to my dress. I put a cream colour on my eyelids and use my topliner to do to wings. I line my waterline with black kajal. I love using kajal as it remind me of my favourite actress Kajol. I put on my pink lipstick, i was soon interrupted by my phone constantly beeping. I turn around and look at my phone, it's VARUN!! I quickly type up a message:

-Text-

Varun: Where are you yaar? I'm starving for brekkie? Get here now!!!!!

Me: Goodness Sake yaar! I'll be there in 15 minutes!!! Take a chill pill! *laughing emoji face*

Varun: QUICKLY SHRADDHS!!!

I roll my eyes and put my lipstick in my bag just in case I need to top up. I make sure I have everything and step outside. The sun is warm and shining brightly in the sky. My driver is standing in front of my white car. "Good Morning Shraddha Ma'am! Where shall I drop you to?" he says joyfully.

"Gotta meet Varun as always. Drop me quickly to Cafe Muffin."

"As you wish ma'am." he replies. He opens the car door for me and I get in and quickly text Varun to say I'm on my way.

Varun POV

After about a half hour of waiting, Shraddha finally arrives. "Hey Varun! Sorry I'm late."She hugs me and kisses my cheek. "As always!" I exclaim. She looks really pretty. "Let's order." As we eat, we talk about different things. Shraddha and I have been really close since childhood. I call her my little chirkut and she calls me batuklal. I know it's weird but we've always been best friends. She proposed to me when we were 8, but I rejected her as I didn't feel the same way.. However, now I think I am slowly falling for her... "SNAP OUT OF IT VARUN! SHE WAS ONLY 8 AND PROBABLY DIDN'T KNOW THE MEANING OF LOVE! COME ON YAAR SHE'S YOUR BEST FRIEND." My inner conscience tells me. I'm eating my food when I see one of my best mates Sid. I walk up to him. "How are you doing bro? Long time, no see!" I exclaim.

He grins and says, "Not bad man! I've missed you bro! How are you?"

"Great! I'm here with my best friend Shraddha. Come, she'll be happy to see you."

Siddharth POV

Shraddha's here aswell. I've worked with her before in our movie Ek Villain but I haven't seen her in a really long time. When we walk over, she sees me and smiles. She looks beautiful as always. I'm sure she wouldn't mind so I say to her, "Hey Shraddha Babes,"

Varun POV

Why on earth is Siddharth calling Shraddha, Shraddha Babes?I

I can't help but feel anger inside of me....