Chapter 19

5 years later...

Shraddha screams in pain. Siddharth holds her hand tightly. She digs her nails sharply into his palm.

"I can't... I'm gonna die yaar!!" She screams, sweat dripping down her forehead.

"Shraddha, keep calm, the baby is nearly here! Just keep pushing!" The doctor says.

"SHUT UP YOU KAMINA!! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE!! I'M DYING! I CAN'T TAKE IT!!!" She screams.

"It's ok baby, I'm here, you can do this!" Siddharth encourages her.

"SHUT UP! DON'T CALL ME BABY! I'M THE ONE GIVING BIRTH NOT YOU! YOU DIDN'T CARRY THIS BABY FOR NINE MONTHS!"

"I know Shraddha-"

"SHUT UP AND GET OUT, OR I SWEAR I WILL KILL YOU!!!"

"Doctor, are you sure she hasn't gone mad?"

"GET OUT YOU IDIOT! OUT!! I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE! I WON'T MAKE THIS BABY COME OUT AND I'LL DIVORCE YOU! GET THE F*** OUT OF HERE!!"

"OK, fine!" Siddharth escapes.

Siddharth's POV

Thank Goodness I am a man! What the hell is wrong with this woman?

"Siddharth!" Jacqueline calls out. I shake Salman's hand and hug him. I hug Jacqueline aswell.

"I brought flowers, chocolates and balloons for the to be mummy!" Jacqueline says.

"Umm... I don't think that's a good idea. She's not in a good mood right now." I warn.

"I understand bro. I've experienced it before!" Salman says.

"Be quiet you! You don't know what it's like! Siddharth, go back in there and help your wife and child!"

"But she's gonna kill me!"

"GO!" She commands.

"Why are you... you... back here?!" She says breathlessly. "Please say this creature is out!"

"Yes! Congratulations... It's a baby girl!"

"Really? Thank you Doctor!" I say.

"What the hell are you talking about yaar! Thanking the Doctor! Who gave birth?" Shraddha says.

"Of course! Thank you my darling!" I kiss her on the forehead.

"We'll be back in a few minutes. The baby is gonna be cleaned."

"Shraddha, Salman and Jacqueline have came. I'm gonna call them in."

"SHRADDHA! What is it?" Jacqueline asks excitedly.

"A girl. Mini Shraddha!"

"Yay! Now my little Salina will have a bestie! She's 1 year older! I brought you some chocos!"

"I really needed chocolate yaar! My husband doesn't care about me!" She says.

I give her a look. "What the hell? Shraddha, I've been buying nappies, baby lotion and what nit for the past few days. Not to forget how you verbally abused me in labour!"

"Shut up yaar! Let's name her... Ayesha! Ayesha Malhotra!"

"Okay... The name from Ek Villain?" I say.

"Shut up yaar! If I hadn't had that role, we wouldn't be here right now! Hmm!" She pouts like a baby.

"I'm joking! Ayesha - I love it!"

"Here's the baby." The doctor gently places Ayesha in Shraddha's arms.

"Cuteness overload! Let's take a photo of Ayesha with mummy and papa!" Jacqueline takes a photo.

3 months later...

"Aww, doesn't Salina and Ayesha look so cute?" Jacqueline says,

"Varun and Alia got married! I'm happy for them!" Shraddha says.

"That seems like a long time ago, even though it was only a month ago!"

"Well... This sure has been an adventure of complicated relationships and disappointments! But it all worked out... in the end!" Shraddha says.

They take one big photo when Varun and Alia comes.

They lived Happily Ever After!

I hope you all liked my first novel! I'll miss writing it! But I'm writing another one with Shraddha and Sidharth so follow me to be updated! Love you all!

Hey everyone this is about 2 months after I published the last chapter. Thank you so much for nearly 1k reads! It means so much! I love this story and you all so much! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

~Saarah