Chapter 9

Siddharth's POV
I really hope my agent agrees. I signed with him after my first movie and it's my greatest mistake of my career. His name is Mr Bakhlal and he's a famous agent in Bollywood. He can get you in an international blockbuster with the click of his fingers. But unfortunately for me, he is stubborn and arrogant. He thinks he knows best so you say what he does. I can see that Shraddha's nervous so I rest my hand on top of hers and give her an assuring mile. She smiles back weakly. When we arrive, I lead her through the office. I knock on the door. "Come in." Shraddha and I walk in.
Alia's there. I didn't expect that. "Siddharth! Alia's insisted on rehearsing for tomorrow at the gala." He holds his cigarette pipe to his mouth and sucks on it.
"About that-"
"Siddharth baby! Come on!" Alia's whines. I shoot her a dirty look.
"Sir, I wanted to talk to you about this. Before Shraddha and I were together for only a month or so. "
He takes the pipe out of his mouth. "Congrats son! Now go and practise with Alia!" He says sarcastically.
"We want to be together again. Make it public. I don't want to do this drama with Alia!" I shout.
He sucks his pipe, takes it out, and blows out the smoke. "Now you listen to me!" He says angrily, getting up from his seat. "You will be a stone people kick in the streets without me. And this girl! You made one movie together! You and Alia, people have shipped you two since your debut! So you better listen to me! I control you." He growls, pointing to himself. "Out! Practise with Alia! I'll deal with this girl." He shoots me a dirty look and signals the door. I reluctantly walk out with Alia putting her arm on me. I hope that Mardy Bakhlal doesn't do anything to Shraddha...

Shraddha's POV

When Alia walked out with Sid, she shot me a dirty smirk. "Sit girl." I sit down on the seat in front of him.
"I've never worked with you before. Now, all I have to say is that leave Siddharth alone."
"But I... I love him!" I argue.
"Listen, fans will hate you! Siddharth is definitely the fan girl type and I don't think I've ever, ever seen a comment saying that you two look good together. However, Alia and Siddharth - since their debut. Do you get what I'm trying to say?"
"Of course, but that's because they haven't seen us together. We did one movie together and they didn't think of us that way! We have to give it one chance." I plead.
"Listen girl, I know what's best, so don't you dare try and teach me! I've got someone in mind for you!"
"I don't want to be with anyone else."
"Listen girl, I am a very reputed agent! You will become the queen of Bollywood by working with me! So pull out your phone and fire your agent!"
"What! No! My agent is perfectly fine!" I say angrily.
"Ok then! If you don't become my client, I will ruin you! Tell the press that you tried to entice Siddharth when he was already in a relationship with Alia! You don't want that, do you?" He smirks in beastly delight.
"What?!?"
"I'll give you 24 hours. Not to think about it, to practise your signature!" He laughs hysterically at his lame joke. "We will meet again." He pointed to the door.

Oh no! What have Shraddha and Siddharth gotten into! What will that evil Mr Bakhlal do next! Who is the person Mr Bakhlal has in mind?! Find out more soon! Don't forget to vote, follow and comment! Also, I'll be posting nearly every day as I posted yesterday and today for the next two weeks! Love you all❤️