Chapter 17

Shraddha's POV

"Umm... I can't do this right now!" I walk past them into my house and slam the door behind me. 

"Shraddha, why did you come back?" Jacqueline asks.

"I can't deal with this! Why are these two here in the first place?"

"Well... I called Siddharth."

"What? Why would you do that?" I exclaim.

"Well... I told him how you've been, well a bit depressed and everything that happened... I hoped you would get back together - that's why I said you won't be single for long." She explains.

"Why?! Your love life is perfect, right? Stop worrying about mines. I'm perfectly fine single!"

"Listen, I know I shouldn't have interfered but I know deep down you still love Siddharth!" She argues back.

"What if he doesn't love me back?!?"

"Of course I still love you!" Siddharth walks in. 

"Siddharth?" I say and I can see Jacqueline smiling.

"I'll be back," She winks at me.

I turn around to see Siddharth on his knees. "Shraddha Shakti Kapoor, will you marry me?"

"Oh My Goodness! Umm... Siddharth, yes!!" He kisses me and slides the ring on my finger. It's like the first time he proposed to me to be his girlfriend. I kiss him back and we go upstairs...

"Shraddha! We can have a double wedding!!!" Jacqueline squeals.

"Are you sure? Jacqueline, it's your big day, us having it together?" I say.

"I would love it! My best friend getting married with me! Ok, first we have to tell everyone prepare! It's in 2 months!!!" We jump up and down.

"Mmm... Chocolate!" Siddharth, Salman, Jacqueline and I are trying out wedding cakes.

"Ok then, a 15 tier chocolate wedding cake!" Salman says.

The day of our weddings arrive...