Chapter 10

Siddharth's POV

"Oh baby, let's just practise one more time!" Alia whines.

"No! We've practised more than like ten times! And will you please stop calling me baby!" I shout.
"I'm so sorry," Alia says and bursts into tears. "I'm not happy about this either! But Sir has forced me! He's blackmailing me! He says if I don't put an act for the camera, he'll destroy me and..."

"And what," I say comfortingly.

"He'll expose lies that are so evil and are not true to the media!" She wails.

"Yeah I know! He's such a cheap man! I wonder what he said to Shraddha!" Alia nods.

"Listen, can we call it a day? I really have to get back to Shraddha," I say.

"Sure." Alia says.

Alia's POV

Siddharth really is so sweet! I've known that ever since the first day I met him! He's everything you could ever want! Tall, handsome, caring and loving... What are you thinking Alia!?! He loves Shraddha! Stop thinking about yourself! I try to snap out of it and get a grip. You know what, I wish them both the best in life!

Varun's POV

I can't do this! I like Jacqueline but I can't get over my feelings for Shraddha!

Shraddha's POV

I run my hands through my hair in frustration. Maybe it just isn't meant to be. This has happened once before and now it's happening again. Maybe destiny has other plans in store for us. I'll go with Bakhlal. But how will I say... GOODBYE?! I love him...

Varun's POV

"Jacqueline! I'm going out!" I call from downstairs.

"Okay baby!" I walk out the door and go to an isolated area where Shraddha and I used to go when we were feeling down. To my surprise, Shraddha is sitting there on a bench, rubbing her hands on her shoulders to warm herself. She looks up and I can see tears in her eyes. "Hey," I say.

"Hi." It's really awkward as there's nothing for us to talk about. It's so weird when someone who was your everything, you can't talk to them. I sit down next to her.

"Are you okay?" I break the silence.

"I'm fine yaar," I lift her chin up and suddenly tears fall from her eyes. "I missed you yaar! How dare you?! How dare you?! I had to deal with heartbreak by myself! You are so selfish Varun!" She says and punches my arm.

"Sorry yaar. I was an idiot." I say and spread my arms. She cries more and hugs me tightly. When she finally lets go, we stare into each other's eyes. I can't help it. I press my lips against hers and it feels like there are fireworks. Shraddha kisses me back but then lets go, but with reluctance.

"Yaar..."She says softly. She pulls me closer and kisses me passionately.

"Let's go..." I say and take her to my car, into my house and into my bedroom...

Authors Note:

Hey everybody!! Just want to say thank you all for the views and votes! I'm sorry this chapter is really short! The next one will be long and well this is the 3rd chapter I've published today! Will Jacqueline find out about Varun's betrayal?! What will happen next in Shraddha and Varun's passionate romance?! And don't forget Siddharth and Alia!

~Saarah xx