Chapter 12

Varun's POV

I drive over to Jacqueline's house. I knock on the door. "VARUN?! Oh my, thank goodness your okay. I was worried sick," She hugs me tightly and I wince.

Jacqueline's POV

I'm so happy that my Jaanu is safe!

"Baby, shall we go out for dinner? I feel like we haven't gone on a date for a long time." I say.

"No, I don't feel like it Jacq."

"Please babes."

"Fine."

I go to my room, ready to get dolled up. My maid helps me get into a red minidress and helps with my makeup: smokey eyes, with glossy red on my lips. Varun comes out wearing a white shirt and jeans. "Come on." He says. What's wrong with him? He always compliments me, always when we go out.

"Do I look ugly?" I ask.

"Yeah. Go change." He says which makes my heart twist.

"Fine!" I shout.

"I'm joking Jacqueline! You look... pretty."

OK, now I know for sure there's something wrong.

"Table for 2? We are delighted to have you here Sir and Ma'am. Allow me to lead you to our VIP dining area."

Shraddha's POV

"Wow! This is a lovely restaurant Adi!" I proclaim.

"I always come here to dine. Shraddha, I hope things are not awkward between us."

"No,"Isuddenly see Varun and... Jacqueline a few tables away. Varun looks at me and his eyes meet mine. "Umm... I just need to use the washroom."

"Ok."

I wait just outside the doors of the toilets. I feel a hand push me in the disabled toilets. Varun locks the door behind him. "Shraddha, what are you doing with him?" He asks.

"It doesn't mean anything. We are in a fake relationship. Why do you care anyways?" I ask.

"Shraddha," he says while walking closer to me, "I can't stop thinking about you."

"Then why are you here with Jacqueline?" I question.

"She's my girlfriend..."

"So you cheated on her with... me?" I say and I feel like I'm evil. "Varun, last night wasn't meant to happen. So can we forget about it?" I say.

"But Shraddha! You know that you can't resist me!"

I'm leaning against the wall and Varun is one inch away from me. He slams his palms on either side of me. He leans against me and kisses me.

Jacqueline's POV

I don't know what the hell Varun was doing and I was getting pretty bored so I saw Aditya sitting alone and went up  to him. "Hi!" I said and we started a conversation.

Shraddha's POV

"Wait, Varun Jacqueline and Aditya are waiting for us." I say and push him away. I quickly top up my lipstick.

"Get ready, you buddhoo!" I shout at him. We walk out and I quickly rush to my table when I trip over...

"Ouch!" I say.

"Oh no hunny! Are you okay?" Jacqueline says and helps me up as I wince in pain.

I feel so guilty. "I'm sorry," I say tearfully and walk out the restaurant.

"Shraddha!" I hear a voice call out, but I carry on walking.

"Hey!" Aditya taps me. "What's up? Why did you walk out like that?"

"I can't talk right now. Bye."

I get a text from Varun.

-Text-

Varun: I'm coming over... We need to sort out things.

...

What will happen with Varun and Shraddha? How will Jacqueline react when she finds out about Vraddha? Thank you guys so much for 200! It means so much!!!! Love you all xx <3

~Saarah