Chapter 13

Shraddha's POV

When I get home, I lie on my bed and like pics from of my fan accounts. After about an hour, I hear the doorbell. 

"We're over," Varun says as he walks in.

"Good. I can't deal with this anym-" I begin but I am interrupted.

"Not us darling. Jacqueline and I." He says.

"Varun, we're evil. Jacqueline is so sweet. I hate myself. God, I'm so hungry."

"Well maybe that's because you fled from the restaurant before eating a bite. Or maybe I'm wrong." He says sarcastically. 

I go to the kitchen and fry some chips. I grate cheese on the chips and they melt. I swizzle lots of mayonnaise on top. I down the whole thing in 5 minutes.

"Woah, cavegirl calm down. And wipe your mouth!" Varun exclaims.

"I'm sorry, I don't know why I'm so hungry!" I wipe my mouth.

"So... Are we official?" Varun asks.

"No! I have to be with Aditya!" I say.

"So, why don't we have an affair?" He says.

I roll my eyes. "N and O spell-" I can't finish because I run to the bathroom and vomit.  

"Shraddha are you ok!?!"

"I'm fi-" I vomit again. 

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah I'm fine, it's probably because I ate too quickl-" I fall unconscious.

Black.

Varun's POV

Shraddha just fainted. I didn't know what to do in these types of situations, so I called Jacqueline, I prayed she would listen.

-Phone Call-

Me: Hello Jacqueline?

J: *sniffs* Yes?

Me: I was at Shraddha's and-

J: I do not need to know!

Me: No! I mean, she vomited twice and now she fainted. Come help me, please.

J: I'll be over.

But instead of staying there, I decide to leave.

Jacqueline's POV

I arrived at Shraddha's house.

"Varun!" But there was no answer. I saw that the bathroom light was on, so I went there. Shraddha was lying unconscious on the floor. I gently shook her. "Shraddha? Shraddha, wake up." I took out my phone and rang my doctor. While I waited for my doctor, I put Shraddha in her bed and kept a jug of water nearby.  I'm making a hot water bottle for her when she says, "Varun?" I walk up to her with a smile.

 "It's ok Shraddha. I'm here for you."

"Jacqueline? Please don't do this for me, I... You are such a nice and kind person. You should never forgive me!" I shush her.

"Don't you dare say that! I will help you, no matter what you did." The doorbell rings.

"Looks like the doctor's here. Take rest hun. I'll be back."

I open the door. "Thank you so much Dr Sharma. Come, please have a look at her.2

...

"Well, these are the symptoms of pregnancy." I open my mouth in shock. Shraddha puts her hand on her head.

"Doctor, could I take the test?" Shraddha asks. The doctor hands it to her. I wonder what it'll be...

Shraddha's POV

My hands are shaking. If it's positive the media will defame me! Bakhlal won't spare me! My carer will be over. I stare at the results as my heart thumps in palpitation... It's...

What will the result be? Where has Varun gone? What will happen next? Keep reading!

~Saarah