Chapter 18 (WEDDING!!)

No point of view

Shraddha stood in her pink lengha, staring at the mirror.

Jacqueline stood in her gold and red lengha and they both held hands.

"This is it! We're getting married! Sure you don't have cold feet Shraddha?" Jacqueline teases.

"How could I? I'm getting married to the sweetest person on earth!"

"Hey! My Salu is no less!" They both giggle.

Shraddha is wearing a lengha which is pink and yellow. Her hair is in a bun and it looks beautiful.

Jacqueline is wearing a red and gold lengha. Her hair is in curls.

Their best girl is Alia. Her date to the wedding is Varun, and they're really happy together.

"Ok stop chatting! Are you ready to walk the aisle?" Alia says.

They both nod.

"Ok, bridesmaids walk first, then me and then the lovely brides."

They walk to the mandap, priest for Shraddha and Sid and a Nikkah for Salman and Jacqueline. Siddharth and Salman are wearing red sherwanis.

"Miss Jacqueline Elroy Fernandez, I now pronounce you Mrs Jacqueline Salman Khan. Miss Shraddha Shakti Kapoor, I pronounce you Mrs Shraddha Siddharth Malhotra."

At that moment, Humdard plays.

Their dream wedding is complete!

Sorry this is really short guys! The next chapter is the last and hopefully it will be pretty long!

~Saarah xx