Chapter 2

Shraddha's POV

Varun and Sid just walked over, and Sid said to me, "Hey Shraddha Babes." I mean it is quite weird and awkward, but we did become good friends on set so I reply with, "Hi Sid! How are you doing?" I get up and hug him, he hugs me back. "Come sit," I say.

"I have to rush for an interview, but we should all make a plan sometime." He says.

"That sounds great! I'll make a groupchat for all of us and we'll plan something," I tell them. 

"Cool. I'll see you soon then." Siddharth says, and gets up and hugs Varun and kisses me on the cheek.

Varun's POV

As Siddharth leaves, I fake smile at him. I don't say anything for a while. "What's up with you?" Shraddha asks, "Why is batuklal mardy?" She bursts out laughing and soon so do I. She has never failed to make me smile when I'm sad.

Shraddha's POV

I'm at home now and I decide to make the group chat. I call it, 'CRAZY PEOPLE ;). 

-Text-

Me: Hellooooo peopleee!!!!!

Siddharth instantly replies

Siddharth: Hey Shraddhs!!! :)

Varun takes quite a while to reply. And when he does he says:

Varun: Hi. Soz I couldn't reply before. Been busy as always lol!!!

Me: Hi!

I almost forget I have a photo shoot.  I change into some comfy clothes: A grey jumper with black leggings. I take my huge bag and stuff some of my makeup. I know that my stylists will have tons of makeup there, but I like my own foundation and powder and concealer of my skin tone being used on my face.  I put a little bit more concealer under my eyes as I'm feeling tired and I don't wanna have circles. I put on sunglasses, just in case I run into media on the way there. I'm not even in my car, but there's media. "Oh great!" I think.  I rush into my car and command my driver to drive away. When I reach the studio, I greet the manager, then head straight to my dressing room. I'm taking photos in three different outfits! This is gonna be tiring, but I'm used to it. At least tomorrow I just have one interview at 4 o'clock. Oh the interview! There are 5 stylists in the room. My first outfit is a black gown like a princess. I get dressed into it and 2 of the stylists use pins to make it tight and make sure that all the lining is down etc. "Hi Shraddha. My name is Keira and I'm gonna be doing your hair today. I've been asked to do a braided crown bun on you for your first shoot, ok?" she says.

"Cool." I say. She keeps putting lots of bobby pins in my hair and sprays hair spray constantly. 

When my hair is done, the makeup artist does a smoky eye on my lids with a red glossy lipgloss. I walk out and I'm ready to take the first pics. "Siddharth!" I say. He turns and sees me and bis eyes widen...