Chapter 3 - The First Day of Living With The Bad Boy

I wake up after having the most amazing sleep. Thankfully, the worst hangover of my life is finally gone. I pick up my phone from the bedside table to see that it's 11 o'clock. Wow I slept for like 12 hours.

I answered the many texts that I had, which were just from my parents and friends just checking up me plus I also had to catch up on what I missed in our group chat.

I throw a large white baggy top over my sports bra and don't change out of my shorts and then I start heading down the stairs. On the kitchen table I see a note.

Amelia

Sorry that myself or Mark couldn't be there for your first morning waking up but I had to run some errands the youngest boys are at their grandmas and Marks at work. I'll see you later.

Love Ally x x

Ps call me if you need anything and don't hesitate in asking Tyler for anything!

She also left a list of her and everyone else's numbers at the bottom of the page. I quickly add them to my contacts before looking in the cupboards for something to eat. I decide to have some porridge and fruit for breakfast.

"Look who's finally awake". Tyler calls while strolling through to the kitchen with nothing on but a pair of shorts.

"Morning Tyler." I can't help but trail my eyes along his body.

"Enjoying the view are we?"

"What view?"

'My amazing muscles and abs of course, if you're lucky I'll let you inspect them later." He starts to walk slowly towards me, I give him a pointed look.     "Ok if I'm lucky."

He stands over the counter opposite me.

"Hangover gone?" He smirks while taking a seat opposite to where I'm standing.

"Yeah thankfully." I answer while cutting up some fruit.

"So you must of drank pretty hard for a hangover to last that long. I've only had a few that has lasted as long as yours did."

"Yeah I guess you could say that. It was a good night."

"I like girls who can handle their drink. Do you know what else I like?"

"I don't actually care but I've got a feeling you're going to tell me anyway." I shrug my shoulders.

"I like girls who get practically naked in my bathroom." He says while flashing me his smirk.

"I don't like boys who are extremely arrogant and cocky. And it's not your bathroom it's our bathroom."

He doesn't answer me back. However, a couple minutes later I look up to see him still staring at me.

"Why do you keep looking at me like that?"

"Just trying to see if there's any potential, but so far I don't think there is any."

I'm starting to dislike this boy even more now. "Excuse m.."

"Listen blondie, I didn't want some freak staying with me and that still hasn't changed since I seen you, although I mean you are pretty hot. At least try to not get on my nerves and I'll attempt to be civil." He stands up and I can hear him walking back up the stairs.

"Tyler." I shout up to him. "You're one rude bastard, you know that."

"Welcome to California princess."